Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Well my name is a take on the fictional character toothless (the dragon from how to train your dragon as seen in my profile pic) and brony. = toothlessbrony. I chose it because toothless is awesome and im a brony.

Toothless is indeed awesome. That was a great movie.

mine is just something that i thought up until i can think up something better but it is the final boss in one of my favorite games mega man battle network 6: cybeast ( a cross that the producers came up with of cyber and beast) falzar witch is a giant mechanical phoenix look it up if you want to know more

I've been using Petite as a tag for years, usually at the start of usernames. Then when I signed up to another website last year, I wanted something that couldn't be traced back to the old username too obviously, because I knew they're were some people on the site I would rather avoid :P So PetiteLaSouris was born. I don't speak french, but my friends told me it means The little mouse. Hope they weren't tricking

Every time I've created a username, it has had the words "Super" and "Awesome"

While playing video games, people that did not have mics typed out either "Super" or "Awesome"

So, I went with Super when I was lazy and all the names I tried were taken. It felt right calling myself Super. For a very short while, I used the name Mr. Awesome. Most websites had that name already taken, so I thought of a full name for Mr. Awesome. Super came to mind again so I thought I should name myself Super Awesome. After I noticed that was taken a lot, I realized "Awesome" was more of a title than a last name. I then became Super, The Awesome!

When I watched the Cutie Mark Chronicles, I really wanted to use the picture of filly Pinkie with rainbow in her eyes somewhere. So I used it here.

I'm not very creative at making names, so I asked a friend to come up with one and they chose this one. Unfortunately, I didn't know another member had a similar name, so it caused drama and people think I'm a troll. But whatever. As long as I'm not doing anything wrong, I ignore them. :)

A time line of my online handles

2006: First YouTube account under the username

Pokemonman56. Pokemonman56 came from my love of all things Pokemon.

2008:A joint channel between me and my friend under the username Pkmn56andGara86.

2009:I make my Xbox live account under the name zoloman900000. It came from my first email address which is zoloman@bigstring.com, which came from the One Piece character Zolo.

2011: I am exposed to bronys via a KnowYourMeme video on "Derpy Hooves"

November 2011: I watch season 1 and come to love the show becoming a briny. And I also picked my favorite pony as Rainbow Dash.

Now: rainboomtothemax was going to be nuclearrainboom but, raimboomtothemax won.

But my name is going to change to SupremeRainboomSweatshirt. 1) because I fucking lobe Earl Sweatshirt and the rest of Odd Future. 2)SleepySupreme is my DJ name. Check me out on YouTube youtube.com/radioactivekidrobot

I'm not very creative at making names, so I asked a friend to come up with one and they chose this one. Unfortunately, I didn't know another member had a similar name, so it caused drama and people think I'm a troll. But whatever. As long as I'm not doing anything wrong, I ignore them. :)

i didnt think you were a troll when i first saw you, but i was kinda like "what, why is he using that name?"

but seriously, you should consider a name change. even if it's not your intention, many will see it as trying to piggyback off Finest's fame and respect.

i didnt think you were a troll when i first saw you, but i was kinda like "what, why is he using that name?"

but seriously, you should consider a name change. even if it's not your intention, many will see it as trying to piggyback off Finest's fame and respect.

I'm not going to change my name for anyone. They'll just have to get over it.

I decided to create a pony to call my own, and did so, then needed a name... I thought through various names before settling on Skystar, and since this is a mlp forum, I decided to call myself that and make my pony my avatar!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a list of usernames I went through:

ThatOneDude: Because I'm so goddamn creative...

NeverEndingDaze: I was looking for the username NeverEndingConfusion but it wasn't available so I looked for synonyms for Confusion, and Daze came up. So I used that.

ProjectEndgame: I always thought that names that began with Project were pretty cool. So I looked for names that could pair up with it. At the time, Megadeth's album called Endgame was one of my favourites and I couldn't stop listening to it. So I put the two together and got this.

StrappingYoungLad: Because Devin Townsend kicks so much ass it's not even funny. Plus I was on a SYL craze for a while.

My current one is an actual English word. It's great cause it means something and it's usually never taken.

The other one I use is an anagram of my name :)

So I used to play Starcraft on the Korean Ladder, and people there had these completely cool yet unoriginal names which were just words. Like Zealot or even Moon, I also wanted that, so I wanted Day. So I picked that before a famous commentator. Then I had to reset the universe so that whole timeline didn't happen. And then I shortened a name from the Warcraft lore. TADA

Edited by Tich