Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo nodded as the group made their way into the lunch room.

After the group got their meals, they found an available table and took a seat. "Okay. I know this might sound a little strange, but are the principal and vice principal are who they say they are?" He chose to start off slowly as he didn't want to outright say what he was thinking/assuming. 

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Heart Star @Sherem

Conch Shell took a bite out of her bento lunch and nodded, "Yeah, I agree. It's really suspicious." She took a drink of her water, and hummed, "From the very beginning, they both seemed super sketch."

She seemed to be puzzled. "I don't understand what you mean exactly."

Kirby meanwhile was stuffing his face with food.

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Conch Shell took a bite out of her bento lunch and nodded, "Yeah, I agree. It's really suspicious." She took a drink of her water, and hummed, "From the very beginning, they both seemed super sketch."

Dynamo nodded as he took a bite out of his slice of pizza. "Exactly, but I think there's more to it than just that. I wouldn't say they are sketchy, but more along the lines of letting on more than they say. I know it sounds strange, but I think I may know of them from before. The same thing goes for our other friend." He says, looking towards Kirby.

She seemed to be puzzled. "I don't understand what you mean exactly."

Kirby meanwhile was stuffing his face with food.

Dynamo sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "Okay. I know this might sound weird, but like I said before. I think I know of them, but I don't know them personally. For me, I think I know of their names. Isn't a bit strange how there's nobody else in the world that could possibly have names like Kirby, Meta Knight or Dedede?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo nodded as he took a bite out of his slice of pizza. "Exactly, but I think there's more to it than just that. I wouldn't say they are sketchy, but more along the lines of letting on more than they say. I know it sounds strange, but I think I may know of them from before. The same thing goes for our other friend." He says, looking towards Kirby.

Kirby looked at Dynamo, face stuffed full of food as if he were a chipmunk, with an expression that said "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention."

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

Kirby looked at Dynamo, face stuffed full of food as if he were a chipmunk, with an expression that said "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention."

Dynamo chuckled slightly as Kirby stared at him. He couldn't blame Kirby as it looked like he didn't have a care in the world. "Okay. I guess I'll go into further detail. You see, I'm a gamer by trade. My dream is to one day becoming a professional video game player. That, and to maybe make some video games for others to play. I've played numerous video game titles, but one stood out to me. That game or series revolves around a little pink, puff ball. One who can eat and become anything ranging from fire to water to stone to anything else. He has a big, pudgy blue penguin king that's his rival. Alongside a sort of knight that wears a silver mask. That game series? It's known as Kirby. I was adding the pieces up together and I was able to come to this conclusion, but that can't be just a coincidence? I mean, could it?" He asks as he took a drink of his water bottle.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo chuckled slightly as Kirby stared at him. He couldn't blame Kirby as it looked like he didn't have a care in the world. "Okay. I guess I'll go into further detail. You see, I'm a gamer by trade. My dream is to one day becoming a professional video game player. That, and to maybe make some video games for others to play. I've played numerous video game titles, but one stood out to me. That game or series revolves around a little pink, puff ball. One who can eat and become anything ranging from fire to water to stone to anything else. He has a big, pudgy blue penguin king that's his rival. Alongside a sort of knight that wears a silver mask. That game series? It's known as Kirby. I was adding the pieces up together and I was able to come to this conclusion, but that can't be just a coincidence? I mean, could it?" He asks as he took a drink of his water bottle.

Similarly to the boy, at this point she had plenty of food in her mouth. "That sounds weird. I don't quite understand how that could be possible..."

Just now, Heart Star said:

Similarly to the boy, at this point she had plenty of food in her mouth. "That sounds weird. I don't quite understand how that could be possible..."

@Emerald Heart @Sherem

Dynamo propped an elbow on the table as he placed his chin in his hand. "So, it seems like you don't know much on that, huh? I mean, I can believe you, but even I am having a difficult time wrapping my mind around it. Although, maybe whatever force that attacked you is the same as whatever force is in the game? I'm not saying the force is from me, but that the things the game Kirby deals with are one in the same. Hey, Conch? Sherem? What do you guys think?" He asks, turning to face the rest of the group.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald Heart @Sherem

Dynamo propped an elbow on the table as he placed his chin in his hand. "So, it seems like you don't know much on that, huh? I mean, I can believe you, but even I am having a difficult time wrapping my mind around it. Although, maybe whatever force that attacked you is the same as whatever force is in the game? I'm not saying the force is from me, but that the things the game Kirby deals with are one in the same. Hey, Conch? Sherem? What do you guys think?" He asks, turning to face the rest of the group.

"Twilight and her friends grew horse parts. If that's possible, anything is."

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

"Twilight and her friends grew horse parts. If that's possible, anything is."

@Heart Star

"Hmm...I guess that's true. Although, I think this goes way beyond what they call pony up. I just wonder if the Vice Principal would know. Since I don't really trust any answers from the Principal. No offense, Heart."

23 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

"Yeah." She nodded in agreement and took a bite if her baby carrots, "Though I'm still kind of freaked about the whole thing. What if he's just as suspicious as the principal? What do we do then?"

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Heart just sat there...quiet...there was silence for a few seconds.

"Who do you mean? The vice principal? He did say that he would explain everything to Heart after lunch. So, perhaps he might be having the same idea in mind. That, or he might be onto something that we still might not know all that well about." He looked over to Heart, who was sitting quietly in her seat. "Hey, Heart? Is everything okay?"

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Heart Star

Conch Shell looked at Heart Star, "Yeah, are you alright? We didn't freak you out, did we?" She asked gently, "We can't help it. The whole thing is kinda sus, isn't it?"

(Sus = short for suspicious.)

"He is a bit intimidating." she responded.

Kirby didn't pay much mind, continuing to stuff his face with food.

3 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"He is a bit intimidating." she responded.

Kirby didn't pay much mind, continuing to stuff his face with food.

"You mean V. P. Meta Knight? Intimidating in what way?" He asked, feeling a little intimidated himself.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"You mean V. P. Meta Knight? Intimidating in what way?" He asked, feeling a little intimidated himself.

"It's something about his appearance and attitude. He seems like perhaps he's troubled by some dark past he's trying to hide." She explained. "He seems to be very tense all of the time, like he's always expecting something terrible. And he is rather tall too, so that does contribute...but I think it's mainly the mask he has on all the time."

17 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"It's something about his appearance and attitude. He seems like perhaps he's troubled by some dark past he's trying to hide." She explained. "He seems to be very tense all of the time, like he's always expecting something terrible. And he is rather tall too, so that does contribute...but I think it's mainly the mask he has on all the time."

"I guess that makes sense." Dynamo said, recalling the appearance of Meta Knight. "He does seem very regal, but very mysterious. Probably because of the mask. It's sort of the same way with Meta Knight in the video games, but that might be different altogether. However, it would probably be a good idea to talk to him. Maybe if he explains as to what is going on, then maybe we could see if he has some sort of connection to this force."

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I guess that makes sense." Dynamo said, recalling the appearance of Meta Knight. "He does seem very regal, but very mysterious. Probably because of the mask. It's sort of the same way with Meta Knight in the video games, but that might be different altogether. However, it would probably be a good idea to talk to him. Maybe if he explains as to what is going on, then maybe we could see if he has some sort of connection to this force."

"Maybe that's so." She said. As if right on queue, another bell rang, ending lunch. She saw the Vice Principal outside of the cafeteria door, looking at her and gesturing her to follow him. He then walked off.
"Ok, here we go." Heart stuttered.

5 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Maybe that's so." She said. As if right on queue, another bell rang, ending lunch. She saw the Vice Principal outside of the cafeteria door, looking at her and gesturing her to follow him. He then walked off.
"Ok, here we go." Heart stuttered.

Right on queue, Dynamo heard a bell that signified lunch was just about over. As some students were starting to clean up their tables, Dynamo thought he saw the Vice Principal. To Dynamo, it was as if the Vice Principal could stare directly into his soul, but he had a feeling he was directing his attention more towards Heart Star. Upon gesturing for her to follow him, Dynamo looked back to Heart. "Hey, Heart?" He asks, taking notice of the stutter in her voice. "Just remember to take a deep breath and stay calm. I know things can be scary, but we've got your back, okay? Trust me because you've got this. Just be honest and see what he has to say." He says, giving Heart a small, yet honest and reassuring smile. 

Meanwhile, Sherem who had separated from the group, just followed the vice principal, tailing him wherever he went, discreetly. He was not sure of who he could trust around here. With the attack and the awkward lunch something in the ambiance had changed, and not for the better.

Sheoreth: *IHH* oh just let me out wussy, I will be more useful than you here, because you know we will have to split some heads soon

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Right on queue, Dynamo heard a bell that signified lunch was just about over. As some students were starting to clean up their tables, Dynamo thought he saw the Vice Principal. To Dynamo, it was as if the Vice Principal could stare directly into his soul, but he had a feeling he was directing his attention more towards Heart Star. Upon gesturing for her to follow him, Dynamo looked back to Heart. "Hey, Heart?" He asks, taking notice of the stutter in her voice. "Just remember to take a deep breath and stay calm. I know things can be scary, but we've got your back, okay? Trust me because you've got this. Just be honest and see what he has to say." He says, giving Heart a small, yet honest and reassuring smile. 

She smiled and went off to have the discussion. She entered the Principal's office when something was suddenly forced onto her chest. "QUICK TAKE THIS!" the Principal cried as he did so. It looked like a piece of the top of the Fountain. A finger then appeared behind a door inside of the room, gesturing to her to come into the room inside of the room. She did so.

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

She smiled and went off to have the discussion. She entered the Principal's office when something was suddenly forced onto her chest. "QUICK TAKE THIS!" the Principal cried as he did so. It looked like a piece of the top of the Fountain. A finger then appeared behind a door inside of the room, gesturing to her to come into the room inside of the room. She did so.

Seeing this, Sherem left his vigilance of the Vice-principal and eavesdropped on the office of the principal, trying to make sense of what was going on inside there.

9 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Seeing this, Sherem left his vigilance of the Vice-principal and eavesdropped on the office of the principal, trying to make sense of what was going on inside there.

7 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Heart Star @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

Conch Shell, as promised, waited outside the door and listened in. 

She was already suspicious of this man. If he even laid a finger on Heart Star....

As everyone had been making their leave of the cafeteria, Dynamo had followed alongside Conch as they made their way towards the Vice Principal's office. Dynamo made sure that they would stay far behind the others to avoid detection. After a few minutes, the two had stayed outside the door to listen in on the conversation. 'Hopefully, this Vice Principal can shed some light as to what is going on.' He thought as he had a lot of questions that were left into the unknown.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Sherem kept listening at the office of the principal, he could hear Heart Star, but he could not see, he was getting ready for trouble

Sherem: *IHH* what are you hiding here Heart Star, there is more to this festival that it seems

The conversation could faintly be heard. So faint, that only certain bits were understandable. These included "Long time...Jade and I...Warriors...Fountain. of Dreams...Nightmare..." a brief pause and then continuing with "...Lost in the fight...Built the school...We settled...Jade found you...special program...You and Kirby...part..." There was silence again before he explained, at least from what the students outside could here. "...piece...Star Rod...Hide...Protect...Nightmare...hands..." It wasn't long later when a much clearer "And tell no one of this." was heard and Heart came back out.