Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

Coke has a much more appealong flavor to me. It is much stronger and more distinct than Pepsi.

I actually had a Coke a few minutes ago, not a good idea before bed

Coke has a much more appealong flavor to me. It is much stronger and more distinct than Pepsi.

I actually had a Coke a few minutes ago, not a good idea before bed

Posted Image

Pepsi, cause Coke upsets my stomach and makes me feel like I'm going to puke because how acidy it is. Plus it tastes nasty.

But I'd prefer orange soda overall.

Whatever I can get my carbonated drink-addicted hands on. Except for Grape Soda. That stuff is putrid.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Coke>Pepsi every time.

Also My preference will always be Coke Zero unless they cure Type 1 Diabetes, in which case it will be Mt. Dew, but on personal preference I hate Dr. Pepper, it just tastes wrong.

Edited by willinilly

I think that Pepsi tastes slightly better. However, I find that it gets staler fast and it doesn't taste better enough for me to really prefer it altogether.

I go with whichever is cheap. It really is typically the difference between paying $5,00 or $2.50 for a 12 pack. I feel bad for those who have distinct preferences because you'll be paying quite a bit more.

When I was growing up I always preferred diet Coke over any type of Pepsi, however a while back I started to like Pepsi more - more specifically Pepsi lime haha. For some reason I think Pepsi lime tastes better than coke but diet Coke quenches your thirst more than Pepsi...

For some time now though I have quit drinking pop or soda or coke or whatever your state/country/province may or may not call it! I find it rather disgusting honestly and it's just not good for you, even though a lot of people do it like it won't affect them and it's "just what everyone does". I prefer trying to get loads of water every day! Actually I found when I drank too much pop I would sometimes feel pain in around the liver area of my body and I would generally have to go lie down.

Me wonders how many people here managed to drink 8 glasses of water in a single day and/or even do it on a regular basis. =P

• Brohoof 1

I've never had soda in my life! I've only ever had water, milk, or juice! I have no idea what it tastes like, but I heard it wasn't very good for you anyway. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

When I was growing up I always preferred diet Coke over any type of Pepsi, however a while back I started to like Pepsi more - more specifically Pepsi lime haha. For some reason I think Pepsi lime tastes better than coke but diet Coke quenches your thirst more than Pepsi...

For some time now though I have quit drinking pop or soda or coke or whatever your state/country/province may or may not call it! I find it rather disgusting honestly and it's just not good for you, even though a lot of people do it like it won't affect them and it's "just what everyone does". I prefer trying to get loads of water every day! Actually I found when I drank too much pop I would sometimes feel pain in around the liver area of my body and I would generally have to go lie down.

Me wonders how many people here managed to drink 8 glasses of water in a single day and/or even do it on a regular basis. =P

I do it all the time dudette.

As for me I prefer Coke. I just like the taste way better.

Ici c'est PEPSI !!!

I'm from Quebec and I much prefer Coke. Ironically, this slogan makes me dislike Pepsi even more. I don't why, I just find it annoying. Don't you try to tell me what to drink! I'll drink whatever the hell I want!

(edited)

Some days I'm in a pepsi mood, others I'm in the mood for coke.

But I'm always in the mood for Dew. ;)

This. Give me a Code Red and it'll be gone. ^_^ Edited by Mint Petal

I'm from Quebec and I much prefer Coke. Ironically, this slogan makes me dislike Pepsi even more. I don't why, I just find it annoying. Don't you try to tell me what to drink! I'll drink whatever the hell I want!

Dont worry i like them bolt

Usually Coke, but there are times when I prefer Pepsi. Also, Pepsi has more caffeine, and sometimes that's the reason I buy it instead of Coke ^_^!