Ship the member above you

Pinkazoid

(edited)

@Tilgoreth

In your avatar picture, Is that a human version of Rarity being shipped with a human version of Trixie? Or is it supposed to be Suri and Coco from Rarity Takes Manehatten? Either way, it looks nice.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

(edited)
4 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Wiiguy x Batbrony 

I don't know. He's a nice guy who just states his honest opinion on new episodes, but they tend to be a little too harsh for my taste! (I mean, Come on. Zephyr Breeze got his confidence in himself back by episode's end and @Batbrony doesn't even acknowledge that? *shakes head in disappointment*)

@Wingnut x Lunar Echo

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Coffee x Cakey :love: 

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I don't know. He's a nice guy who just states his honest opinion on new episodes, but they tend to be a little too harsh for my taste! (I mean, Come on. Zephyr Breeze got his confidence in himself back by episode's end and @Batbrony doesn't even acknowledge that? *shakes head in disappointment*)

@Wingnut x Lunar Echo

You're not really  going to critique all my ships for you, right? This game is just for fun, please don't take it seriously. :please: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Coffee said:

x Zephyr Breeze 

Wiiphyr o3o

Perfect shipping considering I related to Zephyr at his lowest point!

7 minutes ago, Wingnut said:

Coffee x Cakey :love: 

You're not really  going to critique all my ships for you, right? This game is just for fun, please don't take it seriously. :please: 

Sorry, I just get a little defensive when peple don't look for the little good in an otherwise bad episode.:blush:

@Wingnut x @Coffee

Edited by WiiGuy2014

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As a matter of fact, I DID acknowledge it... I just didn't like Zephyr Breeze that much, is all. :orly:  It's the man-bun - er - stallion-bun really, that thing was hideous. ^_^

And fine, be that way, if I'm not good enough for you, then you can have another reviewer instead! :angry:

@WiiGuy2014 x @Dark Qiviut

• Brohoof 1

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

(edited)
21 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Look, guys, as much as I love being shipped with @ScruffyTheStallion and @gamecubeguy214, I just prefer getting a different answer. 

Besides, Even though I'm gay, Scruffy says he's straight. And I don't think it'd fair for him to be shipped with someone like me. I don't know; @ScruffyTheStallion, if you're reading this, what do you think?

Mmk,@WiiGuy2014 I don't mind being shipped with you,although Yes,I am 100% straight.@other members involved with this It does get annoying when you start to get shipped with the same old person.like seriously, out of hundreds of people on MLP Forums, @WiiGuy2014 always has to get shipped with me?,I personally don't mind being shipped with WiiGuy at all,WiiGuy is a very nice and fun person with such a unique personality.But to the point where it's constantly happening, and gets annoying and so repetitive,I feel like I want to be shipped with someone else.

21 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Look, guys, as much as I love being shipped with @ScruffyTheStallion and @gamecubeguy214, I just prefer getting a different answer. 

same here @WiiGuy2014.

ok, BatBrony X General solar magnus 

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 1

5aaef15033e6c_Vanhalen.png.e980bc9025ae3c444155cc2883a361ce.png.810811d998de11a227f926e2f5abb2dd.png

Avatar drawn by me, Signature by @Gone Airborne