Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Codelyy!

Codelyy

Not sure if anyone would ever have anything to ask but I thought.. why not!? :yay:

Ask any questions you like to Me! Codelyy! (7 year old member, former staff member, Games Programmer, formally went by the Nickname: "Doctor Gif")

Fire when Ready

Discord - Discord- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Photo (31386306) -  Fanpop

16 hours ago, Miss said:

Favorite studio trigger content? 

Little Witch Academia and Promare are mine

Curious if you asked that due to my profile picture xD 

Gonna have to say BNA and Little Witch Academia are my favs! Though I've not seen much of their work. I really should considering how much I liked BNA

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Codelyy said:

Curious if you asked that due to my profile picture xD 

Gonna have to say BNA and Little Witch Academia are my favs! Though I've not seen much of their work. I really should considering how much I liked BNA

Yea that’s why I asked. 

I tried watching Kil la kill but wasn’t a fan. 

I was excited for BNA but after like 2 episodes before the last episodes got bored so I’ll check the last two eventually. 

1 minute ago, Miss said:

Yea that’s why I asked. 

I tried watching Kil la kill but wasn’t a fan. 

I was excited for BNA but after like 2 episodes before the last episodes got bored so I’ll check the last two eventually. 

I only watched it recently so I was able to see all episodes in a row. I'd so totally watch the last two episodes as they're really good!

6 minutes ago, Codelyy said:

I only watched it recently so I was able to see all episodes in a row. I'd so totally watch the last two episodes as they're really good!

I was also able to see them all in a row. I was saying my interest in the show died. But like only two episodes left so just like might as well finish at some point