Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Jelly Belly flavor?

Octavia Heartstrings

I haven't eaten any jelly beans in a long time, but I saw the factory on TV last night and remembered how good they are. :nom: I'd make a poll for this but it'd take way too long to list them all. :D

image.png.abc926b46801349755da4aab2ee1f032.png

Which of the 50 official Jelly Belly flavors is your favorite? My favorites are the green apple jelly beans, they're so good! :eager:

Edited by LyraLover 💚
  • Brohoof 2

I always seem to like the green ones better, like watermelon, kiwi, margarita, etcs. Except barf . 

• Brohoof 1

It's an easy choice for me – strawberry cheesecake. I'd never have expected to like it so much, but it's absolutely lovely. :wub: My only complaint is that there aren't anywhere near enough of them in the bag...

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, DixonTheAdversary said:

I haven't eaten Jelly Bellies in forever, but I remember liking one of the red flavors, most likely Very Cherry. 

I guess while we're on the topic of Jelly Belly, has anyone here tried their soda? I remember drinking it all the time when I was younger.

jelly-belly-gourmet-soda-flavors.png

No, I didn't even know that was a thing! I'm not a soda person anyway. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

It's hard to pick because there are lot of good ones: berry blue, blueberry, buttered popcorn, chocolate pudding, cream soda, Dr Pepper, island punch, licorice, root beer, toasted marshmallow and tutti-fruitti.

Idk I eat most of them lol. I hate the licorice one tho blegh. I dun think we have dr pepper one here idk never seen. 

I guess i remember i quite liked the orangey, peachy ones and banana. And popcorn. Maybe apple and kiwi too i dunno 

• 1 year later...