Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animal Slaughter

1 minute ago, Goat-kun said:

Futts understands the circle of life better than an average pony tho.

You'd think so, but "She Talks to Angel" had her feeding vegan food to a snake. In real life no known snake can live off of plants of any kind, but I suppose it's possible that the ponies have found some way to take plant parts and synthesize something that would meet the nutritional needs of a snake.

Though an earlier episode (I don't recall which one) had her feeding a fish to a ferret .

3 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Futts understands the circle of life better than an average pony tho.

That thought occurred to me too, as soon as I answered, but for some reason I imagined a guy dragging a calf, or something up to Fluttershy, calling her and just giggling while putting the thing down.

But, if there is one of them that would understand slaughtering an animal for food, it would be her.

8 minutes ago, HedonismBot said:

You'd think so, but "She Talks to Angel" had her feeding vegan food to a snake. In real life no known snake can live off of plants of any kind, but I suppose it's possible that the ponies have found some way to take plant parts and synthesize something that would meet the nutritional needs of a snake.

Though an earlier episode (I don't recall which one) had her feeding a fish to a ferret .

Indeed, that is the corrupted late season Fluttershy. Early season Fluttershy was feeding fish to otters or polecats or some other unidentifiable member of the Mustelid family.

9 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

That thought occurred to me too, as soon as I answered, but for some reason I imagined a guy dragging a calf, or something up to Fluttershy, calling her and just giggling while putting the thing down.

But, if there is one of them that would understand slaughtering an animal for food, it would be her.

To be honest, the first option would make most people raise an eyebrow. Like, dude, why are you having a giggle with a bloody cow leg in your arms? You wanna 1v1 me m8?

The Fluttershy Classic is what has been forgotten in favor of the new age metropolitan bullshit. Fluttershy Classic would have acknowledged that different creatures have different needs. Knowing nature was such a huge part of her character.

1 minute ago, Goat-kun said:

The Fluttershy Classic is what has been forgotten in favor of the new age metropolitan bullshit. Fluttershy Classic would have acknowledged that different creatures have different needs. Knowing nature was such a huge part of her character.

If we are talking about humans, it's also possible Fluttershy might know that meeting their nutritional needs on a vegetarian diet is a solved problem. So in that case, she'd likely still disapprove of killing animals simply because it's tastier or more convenient than a well-balanced vegetarian diet.

7 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

To be honest, the first option would make most people raise an eyebrow. Like, dude, why are you having a giggle with a bloody cow leg in your arms? You wanna 1v1 me m8?

I don't know...

If i slay an animal in front of Fluttershy's eyes how would she react??

Something in this just strikes me as a person trying to get a reaction out of her.

35 minutes ago, HedonismBot said:

If we are talking about humans, it's also possible Fluttershy might know that meeting their nutritional needs on a vegetarian diet is a solved problem. So in that case, she'd likely still disapprove of killing animals simply because it's tastier or more convenient than a well-balanced vegetarian diet.

Vegetarians still eat meat; they're just lying to themselves about it. Well-balanced vegan diet is a myth. We're not the only omnivore on the planet. Nature made us how we are.

The argument here is more about what is at the core of Fluttershy? Is she a nature nerd or a moralizing hipster? These are mutually exclusive.

8 hours ago, George150 said:

If i slay an animal in front of Fluttershy's eyes how would she react??

She would hate you, and never forgive you.

It's the best way to make her cry though! If you are looking for that kind of pleasure? :eww: