Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane Six Prime? The Mane Six combined into one.

Bendy

How big would a Mane Six Prime be? Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. (canon mane six size, not crazy fan fiction  with elephant sized ponies) As in the Mane Six combine their size and power into one super powered pony? Temporarily of course, for either as a favor for a lover or as another way to beat a villain without using the elements of harmony.

What would Mane Six Prime look like? With a crazy combination of all their colors together? A rainbow-ish mash of insanity? Would they be somewhat insane with all their personalities and minds were fused together? 

Would you find it really strange that you are talking to six ponies at once? Mane Six Prime may even talk to itself since it's six ponies in one, and possibly even argue with itself. 

Edited by Bendy

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 6:46 AM, Fluttershutter said:

This is exactly what I thought of when you mix My Little Pony with effin'  Voltron. Ponytron. Boom. | Geek art, Brony, My little pony

Yep, knew I'd find a picture like this.

Alright, well, there's no reason for anyone else to post in this thread, now.  You win forever.  :ButtercupLaugh:

I'd like to see the mane 6 do that fusion dance thingy from DBZ.  :laugh:

• 9 months later...