Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight wants you to help create an abomination

Bendy

Twilight is a mad scientist, who wants to create the ultimate life form by combining the evil human DNA of a human with a good pony to create an abomination of nature. Lightning is striking wildly outside on a stormy night and Twilight is laughing maniacally with a crazed look in her eyes like from Lesson Zero.

Would you help in this task in creating the abomination?

Or what would you do in general if faced in this crazy scenario?

Edited by Bendy

56 minutes ago, Bendy said:

Twilight is a mad scientist, who wants to create the ultimate life form by combining the evil human DNA of a human with a good pony to create an abomination of nature. Lightning is striking wildly outside on a stormy night and Twilight is laughing maniacally with a crazed look in her eyes like from Lesson Zero.

Would you help in this task in creating the abomination?

Or what would you do in general if faced in this crazy scenario?

Twilight, you're not you when you're hungry

*hands her a snickers*

1 hour ago, Bendy said:

combining the evil human DNA of a human with a good pony

Does any human fit here? Because I would not want to break some serial killer out of prison to use for the experiment.

Also, I guess it would depend on the method used for this...

• Brohoof 1

I'd help in any way I could, obviously. I'm all for the creation of horrible abominations that could make Cthulhu crawl into his bed with his teddy. When the abomination is inevitably stopped, I'll claim to have been forced and get away without being punished for my role in bringing about this horrific monstrosity.

Evil human DNA plus good pony DNA?  So, basically she's trying to create Abradolf Lincler?  :laugh:

I'd probably sabotage it.  But... y'know... that's cause I think it's unethical to create conscious life... so.... yeah

On 12/13/2020 at 2:12 PM, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

Twilight, you're not you when you're hungry

*hands her a snickers*

Best answer.  :ButtercupLaugh:

• 4 months later...

I think it would look  a lot like something like this thing with Evils human DNA and Good Pony DNA it would created a adnomination of horror fill with nothing but Hatre  and malice  to everything and every creature and would kill anything in it sight 

Who Needs Harmony?: An MLP Empire Quest | Page 185 | Sufficient Velocitythat_by_emkay_mlp_d5y4phs-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTcyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmODhlMWItOTdlOS00YWQwLWJjMjQtNjk4ZjY2NDRjYTVhXC9kNXk0cGhzLTMxMjc4YjFiLTAzN2QtNDgzNi1iZTlmLTQ4MWU3MTkxZDVhNC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.6FlQgjp4VqbKwvAvIsXa_3mVuAfcDAgcDXs13uigAmM

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 2 months later...