Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

who is more Dangerous Sauron or The Joker

Scootaloo9074090

Don't know the reason to compare the two that are quite different villians and Sauron is basically a god, if not a entity that comes from the begining of time.

8 hours ago, Sherem said:

Don't know the reason to compare the two that are quite different villians and Sauron is basically a god, if not a entity that comes from the begining of time.

As I understand, Sauron is not that close to a god. I think the previous dark lord whose name I don’t remember, is more fitting to be called a god than Sauron :huh:. Don’t take my word for it, I have a superficial knowledge of Tolkien, and watched the film trilogy once >_>

9 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

As I understand, Sauron is not that close to a god. I think the previous dark lord whose name I don’t remember, is more fitting to be called a god than Sauron :huh:. Don’t take my word for it, I have a superficial knowledge of Tolkien, and watched the film trilogy once >_>

yeah you are talking about melkor Aka Morgoth. And if we were to take the more cristian version of it. IF not a god, Sauron is kinda of an Angel that nears the power of his master, that's why during the first era he was the right hand of the first dark Lord

Sauron is way more dangerous. He has the Ring of Power and commends legions of orcs and other nasties. The Joker is bad but doesn't have the reach or resources of Sauron; he's just criminally insane and unstable.

On 2021-07-20 at 6:41 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Sauron is way more dangerous. He has the Ring of Power and commends legions of orcs and other nasties. The Joker is bad but doesn't have the reach or resources of Sauron; he's just criminally insane and unstable.

The Joker. He is way more nihilistic. There is no rhyme or reason to what he does. He simply wants to extinguish anything good, and mock it during the process.

Sauron is more like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars. He wants to control everything because he believes it will result in perfect peace and order. His evilness is in his lack of respect of the individual autonomy of sentient creatures and in his willingness to do anything to get power. But at least he believes in a purpose. In fact, his devotion to a higher power and purpose (Melkor and his own concept of a perfect world) are somewhat redeeming qualities compared to anything the Joker can offer.

The Joker is way more evil. His contempt for being and the extreme measures he goes to undermine it have zero redeeming qualities.

On 2021-07-20 at 6:41 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

and Sauron is kind of like a Fallen Angel the_dark_lord_sauron_by_laslolf.jpg&ehk=

Sauron: A being of almost limitless power and evil, who corrupts the minds of men and commands an army of millions of monsters.

The Joker: A crazy guy who wears clown make up.

Obviously the Joker wins.