Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The G5 movie has been leaked.

eventyraren

2 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Personally I don't understand the whole aversion to spoilers. I'm going to dive into it as soon as I can.

You do that. And unless it is a plottwist alla 6th sense I am not going to be too angry. Still I like to see it in a better format than filmed with a camera in a theater. 

Hasbro is so good at keeping us wait for the movie, for months, and then this happens :scoots:

I know it is possible for big movie titles to leak, but usually in bad quality. Question is, hoe bad is this leak? Does Netflix movies get leaked early? Is that common?

Even if it’s in Russian, might as well watch it early if given the chance. I won’t have time to watch it comfortably when it releases on Netflix since I have work, and I work 12 hours shifts

It's okay I got plenty of other stuff to keep me distracted not to mention that on the Thursday right before official release day, I'll finally be heading down to Disney California Adventure as a guest for the first time in well over a year and a half in order to participate in a Halloween themed party called the Oogie Boogie Bash

You just gotta love those Russian pirates. :bedeyes: I'm not mad, MLP gets leaks from Russia and other countries all the time, this was bound to happen with the movie coming out early in Russia. It's only six days away from the official release, nowhere near as bad as that series finale leak. Illegally uploaded footage should be taken down, but come on, remember that plot summary book from a month ago? A completely spoiler-free build to any major MLP release, it is just not ever going to happen with the way things are. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Wife of Rengoku said:

I would jump and watch the movie right now if it weren’t in a language that I don’t speak.

Exactly! I seriously don't understand why people wait until it is released 'officially'. 

I've been seeing some of clips edited from the camrip that have been popping up on YouTube and so far there hasn't been anything I didn't already expect or not already know about. Even the song I suspected would be the weakest song in the movie did indeed turn out for me to be the weakest song in the movie. (At least when sung in Russian.)

I suppose with 5 days left until the Netflix premiere there's still time for some mind-blowing secret that actually matters to me to get posted, however. <_<

not leaked enough IMO :( Don't expect to find the entire thing leaked if you're looking for settling down for some Russian pony-sounds and visuals for an hour. It is nice to hear Sunny's russian singing voice though in some of the clips.