Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gen5 windigoes... thoughts.

Evil Pink One

I have said it before that the windigoes DID appear in the movie and it's reasons why it only appeared in the end. and the reason why it hasn't come out.

BUT.... what IF there are no windigoes? I'm sure the team wouldn't forget about the windigo lore... it's even in season 9.

hmmmm? what are your added thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

This keeps coming up. You have to realize that the goal of the show runners is to sell a show. They don't care about keeping a consistent lore. Or if they do, they are over-ridden by directives from corporate. They need to sell toys and a brand. G4 is referenced when it is convenient, and it is ignored when inconvenient. It's pointless to try to come up with an explanation for all the inconsistencies. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

This keeps coming up. You have to realize that the goal of the show runners is to sell a show. They don't care about keeping a consistent lore. Or if they do, they are over-ridden by directives from corporate. They need to sell toys and a brand. G4 is referenced when it is convenient, and it is ignored when inconvenient. It's pointless to try to come up with an explanation for all the inconsistencies. 

wow... that's boring... that took the fun out... thanks alot raven...:maud:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::derp:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 11:28 AM, Brony Number 42 said:

This. The Fandom usually forgets that MLP is a toy franchise. As such, Toys are the most important thing, the show is literally a commercial for parents to buy the merch to their kids.

• Brohoof 1

The biggest question about the lore should be, what happened to the creatures now that magic is gone. (And how did magic disappear) This kinda applies to the wendigoes. If magic is gone then so are the wendigoes, now that most of the tribes are reunited there's no reason for them to come back anyways. :I

2 hours ago, Star_Quake said:

The biggest question about the lore should be, what happened to the creatures now that magic is gone. (And how did magic disappear) This kinda applies to the wendigoes. If magic is gone then so are the wendigoes, now that most of the tribes are reunited there's no reason for them to come back anyways. :I

You forgot spike's claw print on argyle's table ....

On 2022-02-06 at 7:28 AM, Brony Number 42 said:

Yeah...all the more reason why linking the two series was pointless.  Plot holes are sure to abound, and the fandom will certainly pick up on them, but I doubt corporate cares as long as they can move toys.  

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, AlbaTross said:

Yeah...all the more reason why linking the two series was pointless.  Plot holes are sure to abound, and the fandom will certainly pick up on them, but I doubt corporate cares as long as they can move toys.  

But the windigoes did appear in gen 5. And one must know how a windigo does appear. Hence why it only started appearing near the end.

On 2022-02-16 at 12:08 AM, Kujamih said:

But the windigoes did appear in gen 5. And one must know how a windigo does appear. Hence why it only started appearing near the end.

I keep hearing this, but I must have missed it in the movie.  I'm assuming it was subtle.  Even if that's truef though, I wasn't just talking about Windigoes (though they are a part of it).  

• 4 months later...

Well....and i did.XDD:ButtercupLaugh:.Enjoy!

1 hour ago, NonBrony said:

I am going to post this too on another relatable topic,but i'll probably be lazy enough to type again and would probably just copy and paste this.

Man,i really have to gave props to my genius and idea here.I'm kinda ego with my idea and brain here.:eager::mlp_yeehaa:This is what pops up in my mind when i came up with this idea.

download.jpg.e7e0555c641bbb1d8c38525abef7155f.jpg

What if..........AN MLP VILLIAN KILLED OFF WINDIGOES?

(As my profile name states,i didn't actually watched MLP:FiM and the movie.Only watched some episodes there and forth and caught the glimpse of them.So i might be wrong.)

So,think of it.If the ponies decided to be racist against each other,WINDEGIOES HAPPENS.BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN.The ponies will be cautious.Division will not happen easily.But then,if there is no windigoes,THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF.Thus making the ponies be less cautious,easier to let division happen,because THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCES.Such a BEEG brain move there.

I might be wrong because maybe there is more than 1 consequences that will happen if the ponies decided to be racist against each other.