Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell me something that is fanon

Janicethelight

I need things that brony's mostly agree are true that are not necessarily canon in the show:

Examples: derpy loving muffins

Sweetie bot

Snow Drop

Sweetie bell x button mash

Edited by Janicethelight
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Tell me something that is fanon

Lyra's obsession with humans.

In actuality, she just has a weird posture when she sits and the animators rolled with it as an easter egg in Slice of Life, but it has never been confirmed that she even knows what a human is.

Sweetie_Drops_greeting_Lyra_S5E9.png.554e82dd3f77173f9d5afd13275c1622.png

• Brohoof 4

Time Turner being the pony version of Doctor Who. The fact that he appeared as an earth pony in one season 1 episode and then a very similar looking Pegasus appeared in another season 1 episode made some people believe he went through regeneration from Earth Pony to Pegasus

• Brohoof 5

Gamer Luna. Some people say it started because Luna didn't appear in Seasons 1 and 2 much, as she was too busy playing video games, but I can't confirm that's the true origin of it. All I know for sure: people love this concept.

113669.png

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Lyra's obsession with humans.

In actuality, she just has a weird posture when she sits and the animators rolled with it as an easter egg in Slice of Life, but it has never been confirmed that she even knows what a human is.

Sweetie_Drops_greeting_Lyra_S5E9.png.554e82dd3f77173f9d5afd13275c1622.png

And Lyra and Bon Bon being a couple USED to be fandom :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

King Sombra loving stairs to the point of absolute obsessions. Probably moreso than crystals and GAK!

• Brohoof 2

Haven't seen much discussion on this, but the three pony tribes finding a new home being synonymous to th migrating of Paleolithic humans and animals migrating across the Bering Land Bridge that formed between modern day Siberia and Alaska during the ice age? Also Griffins and some other species going on to occupy the lands of the former tribes? Anyone? :lie:

@Denim&Venöm I would like to think Hollowshades was a dark place both for how bat ponies got there, and for how why they abandoned it.

• Brohoof 1