Make up a stupid fact

Flow

How is that true?

You know what, I just lost my train of thought, I could've gone on for 3 pages about people abusing their skills for profit and all that bucking stuff, but I just completely brainfarted.

When you have a brainfart, all the little woodland creatures in your leave the room because it smells bad. Except dung beetles, nasty.

When you summon undead while really drunk, it may turn on you.

You guys can summon udead too, right?

Hah, I could do that with my eyes closed. Considering I have to close my eyes and do a spell for that anyways.

When you touch a cloud, it sucks you up and puts you in another dimension.

(edited)

Zirconium is a better alternative to it's inferior counterpart, steel in the construction of dumpsters......but excretion is best because it's organic and therefore safe for the environment.

Edited by Narutardedscum

The Dodo is not actually extinct. One species of it, the Comor-Fyodor dodo, is still alive today, and lives in the forest of Mauritius.

Former president Woodrow Wilson outlawed the singing of Handel's "Hallelujah" in 1918 because it was the last word that his grandfather spoke before he died.

There is a region in the Arctic Ocean called the "Honeywater Circle". The water in this region is so sparse that there have been no ships able to sail over it without sinking. A submarine was dispatched from Russia in 2011 to investigate what makes the water so uncompressed and thin, and they believe it may have something to do with the sinking of a black market vessel carrying barrels of an unspecified chemical 43 years earlier.

Sonya Khersky, a Ukrainian human rights activist, released one hundred helium-filled red balloons into the sky in the summer of 1997. Two weeks later, eighty-seven of the balloons landed back in her garden. Nobody can explain why this happened.

The original intended use for the microwave oven was to have a quick way of making a soufflé rise.

A man is currently attempting to travel from Portugal to South Africa on a pogo stick. Since starting in 2005, he has reached Cairo, Egypt. So far his highlight of the journey has been when two Spanish men followed him for a mile of the journey on their own pogo sticks, and then giving him a bottle of Mosto as a gift.