June 2024 Art Contest - Results

Dynamo Pad

These are the results for the May 2024 Art Contest, voted by the community! Here are the winning entries, where the theme of the month was Summer Leisure!

They can be viewed below! :eager:

First place - @Treeglow Flicker

Spoiler

June Contest Entry.png

Second place - @Wizard

Spoiler

sweetie belle milkshake F Edit.png

Honorable Mentions - 

@Sunny_Skyes

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240608-121211_FlipaClip.jpg

@sweetslime_

Spoiler

Untitled59_20240610231048.png

@ComanderZhabikKlavik

Spoiler

Scan_Июнь_0001_0001.jpg

@VixyVixen95

Spoiler

RaritNSweetieBelle.jpg

@Nitobit

Spoiler

Summer leisure.png

@Lawyer Slip

Spoiler

PXL_20240621_170238264.MP.jpg

@Luna the Great of all the Russias

Spoiler

image.gif

@Crypty Scribbles

Spoiler

pink beach ball.png

Congratulations to our winners and thank you so much to everyone for participating! ^_^

We are in the process of granting badges to winner, so please stay tuned for that! :fluttershy:

In the meantime, consider participating for this month's art contest: Only In Your Dreams! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 6
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1

A very big thank you to everypony who voted for my piece! :eager:

I don't think we've ever had a contest before where we've had to reopen the poll for an extra day just to break a three way tie breaker. It was another amazing month of art submissions and it's very understandable how difficult it can be to choose a favourite. Here's hoping the contest for July is just as interesting and amazing! :kirin:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 3
  • Excited 2

Congrats to all!!! I was also surprised by who sone of these were made by, in a good way. Everyone is very talented, and I can't wait to see how our talents grow!

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

A very big thank you to everypony who voted for my piece! :eager:

I don't think we've ever had a contest before where we've had to reopen the poll for an extra day just to break a three way tie breaker. It was another amazing month of art submissions and it's very understandable how difficult it can be to choose a favourite. Here's hoping the contest for July is just as interesting and amazing! :kirin:

Congratulations, Bestie! 😄

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Nicely done everyone! Last time I checked it was a 3-way tie haha, you all made fantastic pieces!

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Nicely done everyone! Last time I checked it was a 3-way tie haha, you all made fantastic pieces!

*Reference starts* Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time in Piston Cup history . . .

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

2 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Thank you, Bestie! :eager:

You're Welcome, Bestie! May you buy many fluffy-cuffed shirts with your winnings!😜

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I am SO proud of you guys! Nothing screams GOAT like a tie to show you are the GOAT! 
or.. the pony :eager:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I am SO proud of you guys! Nothing screams GOAT like a tie to show you are the GOAT! 
or.. the pony :eager:

Or in my case, the pegasus. Lol.

• Brohoof 3
  • Party! 1

A kirin won, now rainbows will light up the sky! and a wizard won second, more rainbows in the form of magic! Very cool drawings, I love the summertime theme, summer's my favorite season though I'm not a "fan" of the heat (wink wink).

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2

7 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

A kirin won, now rainbows will light up the sky! and a wizard won second, more rainbows in the form of magic! Very cool drawings, I love the summertime theme, summer's my favorite season though I'm not a "fan" of the heat (wink wink).

And a Pegasus then created rainbooms, lighting up the sky some more, not for winning, but for the pleasure of celebration and the joyousness of friendship.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1

These works are so amazing and impressive that I oftenly just forget that I participed in this contest twice :ButtercupLaugh:

Everyone gave their best here again! Congratulations, I'm honestly surprised the animator wasn't the winner, but for me, getting the 1st position isn't necessary for someone to be one of the Best Artists Under The Heavens! And everyone here is fantastic! Keep going! I'll never get tired of seeing more of it! Continue strong and maybe Stary will return to this someday! :eager:

• Brohoof 5

I would just like to congratulate all participants again. And, also. I miss you Tavi. I hope that someday, this drawing finds you well. :fluttershy:

• smile 1