Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

Maketoys Skycrow

43A4303A-82CA-4F51-AE2B-C1D6EB46DEE4.jpeg

Skywarp is my favorite of the original 3 Seekers so I was pretty happy to get this at a decent price

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My recent purchase was the phone screen protectors and case for my new phone earlier this month, and most recent was Pink Converse low top at the right shoe size, from eBay the used one. My new phone this month is the Samsung A32 5G; my mom bought three of them when they're cheap. Converse is being my favorite shoe brand, which I see anyone in public wearing them, including the white ones at most for some girls.

Edited by Allen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4 8gb ram sticks, 2 for my computer and 2 for my bf's. Going from 8gb to 32gb has been a nice upgrade. That and a off-brand Xbox controller for my computer, a few games I play are better with controller.

• Brohoof 2

A Good Smile Company Pop-Up Parade figure of Erza Scarlett from 'Fairy Tail'.  I'm really liking this line of figures, they're not quite up to Kotobukiya quality but they are a lot cheaper and they are still really good figures.  I've only very recently started watching Fairy Tail, and I'm only a few episodes in.  I actually bought this figure before Erza had even appeared for the first time, one of those very rare occasions where I've bought a figure without having any kind of attachment to the character it portrays purely on the grounds that the figure itself looked so good that I wanted it regardless.

image.thumb.png.5e878f198765428769bb3ce05f7ee538.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a heated lunchbox/portable oven for my office. I didn’t really need it but I didn’t really need a portable fridge until I got one last year, and now I can’t live without it.  

On 2021-09-25 at 12:52 PM, Tropical Melody said:

Spare batteries and charger for my GoPro 7. Should arrive tomorrow.

I hope you got the genuine GoPro batteries. I bought the generic kind for my GoPro 6 and the never charged up.  :mlp_okiedokieloki:

10 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I bought a heated lunchbox/portable oven for my office. I didn’t really need it but I didn’t really need a portable fridge until I got one last year, and now I can’t live without it. 

:pinkie:

I hope you got the genuine GoPro batteries. I bought the generic kind for my GoPro 6 and the never charged up.  :mlp_okiedokieloki:

I know what you mean – I did agonize over it for a while. No, but looked at ones with good reviews. Is a 3-pack plus charger. Works OK so far. But if it all goes toes up then I'm goimg to have to look at GoPro ones.

• Brohoof 1

My 'ancient' iPhone 6 has started not being able to update apps because its OS is too old.

Not going to splash out on the latest, so instead I got an 'as new' iPhone 11 Pro (also supposed to be waterproof – yay!)

Arrived Thursday but I had put off setting it up as I was not looking forward to the aggro of reisntalling all my apps, contacts, log-ins and so on.

Turned out to be rediculously easy – move SIM to new phone (could I find a paperclip? Could I 'ell as like!) – then also turn on old phone, enable Bluetooth – then everything is magically dumped across to new phone. Proper job! :D  Somewhat more involved than that, security questions while setting up and suchlike, but that was the basics.

Biggerer, betterer, fasterer! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1