Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you regret watching Friendship is Magic?

Loona

Nope. I won't regret a thing, it's not like I find liking the show embarrasing (I only found it embarasing for about two weeks after I became a fan). I'll never regret doing something I enjoy... ever. Unless I do regret it.

I have never regretted it and never will. I actually regret NOT liking it right off and trying to avoid it. If it weren't for mlp I would've never tried to draw. If i had never tried to draw, i would never have known how much i like drawing. I also would've been a much worse person.

so no, i will never regret being a brony.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fads happen, and interests come and go. There's really no shame in it and happy, lasting memories and friendships can be made within. Most of the people who were into fads or had obsessive interests when I was younger have moved on with life just fine, and nobody really cares anymore. It's good nostalgia.

Edited by Harebrained

Definitely not, lol becoming a brony and showing to my entire school, actually got me respect, from non bronies believe it or not, lol besides i had fun watching and sharing the show, i will regret nothing. :P

Will I ever regret watching MLP: FiM? :huh:

Posted Image

But thank you for asking! :)

• Brohoof 1

My views and opinions tend to change on things as time goes by, but not always. Therefore I'm inclined to not speculate on the matter. But if I had to guess, maybe in 20 years I'll look back and think it was all a bit silly, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd regret it.

Why would i regret it? I know why i like it now and in the future when i might not be so into it I'll know why i liked it back in the day.

MLP is one of the few cute and innocent shows that i watch. It's such a great change of pace that it makes me smile every time i watch it. How could i regret something like that.

That's also one of the reasons why i can't get into grimdark fanfics. Everything else i like is pretty grimdark so i want to keep mlp clean of that...

Changed the topic title for clarity purposes. Next time, be a little more specific when entitling your topics. ;)

OH GOD I JUST REALIZED DEV IS A MOD.

Now I can't spam your statuses without getting banned...

NOW FOR MY ACTUAL REPLY:

No, because MLP has really affected my life, and even though I'll be sad when it's over I'll still have my Rarity's hair to brush and episodes to rewatch <3

In the words of Nightmare Moon; "You're Kidding. You're Kidding, Right?"

I won't look back on this period with disdain or regret. Indeed, this is the fandom that taught me to love and tolerate. Peace, Kindness, Love - We're like hippies that don't use drugs and actually do productive things! Well, somewhat. Your Mileage May Vary on that statement. In short: No, I will not. I will cherish these days for the rest of my life - whether they last 1 year or 15, I will always remember you guys and the show.

No. Never.

If I became even more obsessed than I am now and I got a cutie mark tattoo on my shouler and completely decaled my car with ponies I would still be a proud brony.

No, I would never regret it. It's taught me some life lessons that I use in everyday life, brought my friends and I closer together and brought happiness into a darker part of my life.

• 9 years later...

I haven't watched in years. I don't regret a thing. This site and this fandom got me through a lot of bad times. I'll only ever love it, even if I'm not really a part of any of it anymore.