Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony at your house?

Xievie

Well, if you've read my last topic, it's about if you were in THEIR world. Know it's the other way around.

We all, well, most know the My Little Dashie fanfic.

Okay, so imagine the same story is upon you, or a similar one.

Now, which pony would want have and care for like a pet or daughter?

Honestly on my side, Fluttershy or Applejack would be the one i'd have. Raising a filly Fluttershy would be ADORABLE. And Applejack would be just so cool.

I'd like to have Octavia and/or Vinyl as a pseudo-daughter.

Octavia would be the musically serious one, studying music theories and picking apart Mozart, while Vinyl would be the wild one, having fun and just letting loose with awesome music.

Maybe even Twilight. That could be cool.

(edited)
I'd love to have Derpy, after all, she has an IQ equivalent of my dog. :P Edited by SamtheLegoman
  • Brohoof 1

I would want Rainbow dash as friend, but i fear she'd cause damage considering she tends to crash a lot. For a daughter, Sweetie belle would be my choice.

Well realistically (because this whole forum is so realistic right :P ) since I'd actually have to raise him/her I wouldn't want a unicorn of pegasi because it would just be too much of a hastle. Now a reagular Earth pony and it's a different story. Anyway I choose Octavia because trying to raise Pinkie Pie would also be a hastle and Applejack just isn't my style.

(edited)

Now, which pony would want have and care for like a pet or daughter?

Pet? No thank you, ponies are more than mere pets.

As a daugher?

Easy, Twilight! We would have so much in common and I think I would really enjoy the bond we could have as a "father" daughter thing.

Edited by Inkfeather

Rainbow Dash. No question. It was a picture of her that reminded me to check the show out and for that reason she holds a special pace in my heart. (that and I just like her anyway)

Also I would much rather have her as a Daughter than a pet. (it would be so nice just to spend time with her and talk and have fun ect.)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Forget having a pony as a pet, that'd be cruel and wouldn't be right. I'd personally rather have them as a best friend. Somepony who you could tell everything, talk to, have fun with and just be yourself. That's what I'd have a pony for.

I want to buy six real ponies, paint their coats and hair faithfully like the Mane Six, keep them with me wherever I go and never let them out of my sight.

Now granted, that won't be easy, seeing as I live in a studio apartment on the 42nd floor of my building in Midtown Manhattan, and it might be kind of hard to get bus and subway passes for them (there's always cabs, I suppose), but I'm sure if the seven of us work together and faithfully wield the magic of friendship, everything will work out okay.

Here's hoping ponies like pizza, because that's pretty much all I eat these days.