Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing

Pinkie D Pie

-multiple villagers-

I have to emphatically agree with Punchy, and then emphatically disagree with Freya :3 I remember declining her request for me to go to another town and give someone their camera (so time-consuming on the GCN) to which she bubbled over with totally unnecessary rage. I also remember taking all the old boots I got from fishing and surrounding her house with them. :P

Punchy just moved into my NL town, actually - built his house right next to the campsite for some strange reason. He is super funny. I visited him in his home once and his furniture set-up was really decent! He told me not to look in the fridge though, and I still can't figure out why...  :huh:

I have to emphatically agree with Punchy, and then emphatically disagree with Freya :3 I remember declining her request for me to go to another town and give someone their camera (so time-consuming on the GCN) to which she bubbled over with totally unnecessary rage. I also remember taking all the old boots I got from fishing and surrounding her house with them. :P

Punchy just moved into my NL town, actually - built his house right next to the campsite for some strange reason. He is super funny. I visited him in his home once and his furniture set-up was really decent! He told me not to look in the fridge though, and I still can't figure out why...  :huh:

Idk why but Freya was my first favorite girl. I mainly like her design. I like the snooty girl villagers xD Punchy is sooooo cute omg. :3

Oooh, I've been recently playing Animal Crossing: Wild World. So if there are any people who'd be interested in visiting my town or whatever it's called, either PM me or just comment on my "wall" (... or whatever it's called when you comment on somepony's profile XD)~~

Is there anyway to make perfect orange trees? I've planted tons of orange trees in my town (orange is my town's fruit) to get at least one perfect orange tree because I accidentally sold my perfect orange..can someone help?

I've been playing New Leaf pretty much every day since I first bought the game back in July.  I have to say this game has given me a first in every Animal Crossing I've played, I love everyone in my town.  I seriously don't have a villager in my town that I hate, my favorite villager being O'Hare, we've become friends pretty fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently got New Leaf, playing it a whole lot, and can safely say that I am addicted to it. My new personal favorite in the series.

So my friend.

Would you like a house warming gift? ^w^

I have some extras in this months set and can order more parts for you.

And may be offer you a few bells too.

So my friend. Would you like a house warming gift? ^w^ I have some extras in this months set and can order more parts for you. And may be offer you a few bells too.

I am actually doing really well, but thank you so much for the offer. I am making good money with the island, and am getting a lot of stuff from the stores. Again, many thanks for the offer. smile.png

I am actually doing really well, but thank you so much for the offer. I am making good money with the island, and am getting a lot of stuff from the stores. Again, many thanks for the offer. img-1911464-1-smile.png

Aw... okay then.

Just thought i'd be nice ^w^

If there is anything you need in your game just send me a message and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Well

Aw... okay then. Just thought i'd be nice ^w^ If there is anything you need in your game just send me a message and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Well, if I ever need anything, I will let you know. Maybe something will come up. If it does, I'll let you know right away. Thanks. wink.png

• 1 month later...