Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing

Pinkie D Pie

I have yet to run into a thread for animal crossing yet so here is one.

I don't know hom many of you know this game, but if you do, share your memeories, or anything else here. I don't know what else to put here so that's it. Let's see just how popular this get.

I use to play Animal crossing all the time. Now I don't because For one, I don't have any money, And two, I don't have any nitendo games systems.

• Brohoof 1

My town named "Bologna" was filled with Golden Shovel Trees.

Oh the times I had during the harvest...*Sigh* good times...

I miss Biscut...maybe I should visit sometime.

Great, now I'm reliving my AC memories...

The first time i got this game was on the ds and i had this neighbour and he was Koala or panda...? i'm not sure...

But i don't remember his name V_V But i wanted i loved him so much :P

And i had this lion that was Elvis and giraffe that complained about wha ti was wearing~

Oh dear lord I love AC. I've been playing it ever since it came out on the Gamecube. I really like Apollo, Bob, Mitzi, Groucho, Cube, Hopper, Savanna, Lucky, and a bunch of other ones. My mom loves it, too. We're so excited for the new one to come out. I hope they release a special edition 3DS for it. :wub:

I was such a dork, I always named my town Hyrule, and I would always start over if I didn't have cherry trees, for some reason. Also, I like any of the cats as neighbors.

(edited)

I startedplaying this on the good ol' Gamecube. My town was always named Turnip(why the hell not?) and my main goal was to get the biggest house possible and shun my neighbors with it. Only on the Wii version did I ever accomplish this. Ahhh, so many memories. It's a little sad how most of my favorite childhood memories are of video games :P Welp, now I wanna go replay Animal Crossing. 'Twas such a weird, frankly stupid game yet I love it so.

Oh and I'd always restart the game if my character looked bad at the beginning.

Did anyone else ever make it to the moon on the DS version? I did :D

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

I like Animal Crossing, I pop in City Folk every now and then to visit my town Vale. Favorite villagers would probably be the anteater Antonio, Marina the octopus, and Roscoe the black pony. I also really like the pattern editor, even made some pony-related stuff with it, (maybe I'll post some of that work here someday if I ever feel like it). Yeah, Animal Crossing's great. :)

I loved Animal Crossing on the GCN. I loved how it was something totally different from all of the games I had ever played. It was a game more about relaxing, and less about being challenged. Therefore it was for me. Even my sister loved it and we played it together (and fought over who could play it at the time... LOL.).

Animal Crossing Wild World and City Folk paled in comparison, though. It's sad the direction the series has gone in. The 3DS version does look like a genuine improvement, but it's too hard to tell because they won't release the game!

I just made a new town on the GC Version called Linux ;)

I haven’t played it for years, but now im seeing how much fun it is again,

I cant wait for the 3DS version :).

I love Animal crossing. I got it for the wii. It was good yes, but I felt bad when ever I was away for long time and I couldn't bring my wii. I also remember doing the time travel cheat...then I realize that ruin the fun out of the game.

I remember in my first town a penguin name puck and a bunny name ruby that I like to visit often. :)

Really want the 3ds version. Looks so much more convenient. :)

I played all three of them. I loved both the original and Wild World, but City Folk sorta felt like a devolved Wild World. (grass dying as you walk over it.... no thank you xP) One of my fondest memories was that of the island in the original. I'm certainly looking forward to the 3DS version.

Animal Crossing means so much to me. I played it on my Wii first, and I fell in love with it. I then got it for my DS and I loved the virtual town and friends I could take anywhere. I have it on my Gamecube now, and I am still playing it. I really should go back to my town on the Wii. Animal Crossing is a game so good, and it means so much to me. I love my Animal Crossing games... =)

Ah. The memories. I wanted AC DS for Christmas when I was a kid, but instead I got the Gamecube version. Nonetheless, I loved it so much. Much later, my siblings and I shared a house in the DS version, which I wasn't much of a fan of. Then, we got AC for the Wii, and I loved it. Lots of time travel cheating XD unfortunately until our Wii stopped reading discs. Now I miss Buck. He was my bro. My bestie. My main man. He was so cool. I miss him so much :(

Ah. The memories. I wanted AC DS for Christmas when I was a kid, but instead I got the Gamecube version. Nonetheless, I loved it so much. Much later, my siblings and I shared a house in the DS version, which I wasn't much of a fan of. Then, we got AC for the Wii, and I loved it. Lots of time travel cheating XD unfortunately until our Wii stopped reading discs. Now I miss Buck. He was my bro. My bestie. My main man. He was so cool. I miss him so much :(

I felt the same way with Bob until I stopped playing for a few years on GC and he moved away ): We were bros, we'd hang out at eachothers houses and go fishing and chat for hours. Look at me, I'm on the brink of tears over some cat from a stupid game (yes the game is stupid but it's oh so awesome)

Ah the game that never ends. I really enjoyed the one on the Gamecube even though I had to put alot of time into the game. And it was a classic on the Gamecube and one of the best games in my opinion. i think it was actually the first game that I have ever bought for the Gamecube.

I felt the same way with Bob until I stopped playing for a few years on GC and he moved away ): We were bros, we'd hang out at eachothers houses and go fishing and chat for hours. Look at me, I'm on the brink of tears over some cat from a stupid game (yes the game is stupid but it's oh so awesome)

Bob's in my GC town. He's a pretty cool cat.