Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best physical pony merch you've invested money in

Aphelion

Until I get a trixie brushable, this is it. I love this shirt to death hahaha...

Posted Image

Better quality photo of the shirt itself

Posted Image

What about you guys? Post pictures of it for bonus points!! :D

Bump because nopony's posting... >_>

How much was it?

70 plus shipping...its more because she is making them on demand, thus needs materials, around con times, she makes a bunch and sells them for a little less

its much taller then I thought it would be and Rarity is my favorite :P

70 plus shipping...

Dang, I really don't have that much to throw around. x.x Still wanting a decent plush myself. Tired of just hugging my pillows.

• Brohoof 1

Dang, I really don't have that much to throw around. x.x Still wanting a decent plush myself. Tired of just hugging my pillows.

you could do the half now and half later thing I did

35 is a lot easier to toss around when there is some time in between

Best physical merch... hm, that's hard to say. I love all my pony merch. ^_^ I guess my most cherished item would be the custom Rarity figure I bought at BronyCon. She was handmade out of clay and painted. I'm sure she was made with love and care and, in my opinion, that makes her more valuable than any official merch.

post-37-0-66918300-1341951918_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I am starting to make a derpy, and thinking about making them to sell. If I do, would you like one?

I am starting to make a derpy, and thinking about making them to sell. If I do, would you like one?

How much? I don't really have enough to throw around for current plushies that have been poping up all over the fandom.

My ponies seat belt belt. Its got all of the mane six on it and on the belt buckle itself it has the mlp logo. I also got a pinkie pie is watching you shirt

post-5757-0-62031600-1343331352.jpg

post-5757-0-45107400-1343331371.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I bought a plushie that costs a little bit over $100 USD.

I can't show anypony a picture since the plushie isn't with me right now.

My wristband that says "Brony" on it and has Rainbow Dash on it. 8 bucks at Hot Topic, I'm going to get a belt soon, but first gotta get my Mom to lighten up about getting it. -_-

Not sure yet, as it's not nearly done.

I see... Well I'm not really that big on Derpy, I'd rather have a Trixie plush before anything. I'd rather suggle up with something that's great and powerful than somepony who'll risk destroying my bed and setting my room on fire. ;)

I'm such a music nerd... this shirt of mine is definitely my favorite. Joy Division's "Unknown Pleasures" with Rainbow Dash flying through.

Posted Image

This one is cool too.

http://www.redbubble...ershy-u-mad-bro

that is a great design!

...my favorite thing i bought is my MLP belt from hottopic. i love wearing it to work. i move around alot (stocking, carrying groceries) and it peeks out under my tshirt from time to time. its super cute when a little kid notices and gets all excited "look its my little pony!" hehe :)

Edited by Bunches