Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mr. Bojangles

I'm really liking these images and the ponies are very accurate to the shows, but I'm actually more impressed with the backgrounds such as the texture working on the Luna on or the nice soft scenery on the trees and wild grass on Fluttershy's image; what is that, Photoshop? Cause I haven't been able to get these types of results through Illustrator.

I'm really liking these images and the ponies are very accurate to the shows, but I'm actually more impressed with the backgrounds such as the texture working on the Luna on or the nice soft scenery on the trees and wild grass on Fluttershy's image; what is that, Photoshop? Cause I haven't been able to get these types of results through Illustrator.

Yes, all work on these was done with Photoshop

Thank you everyone for the words ^_^

I'm hoping to to get more done and see if I can get a booth at the next Everfree

• 1 month later...

nice work. i loved the fluttershy one :D

Thank you ^_^ I've actually updated both pictures so they look better on my DA. I'll try to fix them on here

A piece I did (around 1 hr 40 minutes 6_9) for my friend Java Jive that inspired me to try and work on a new pony blog "Everfree Fighters". Nothing on it yet, but hopefully soon enough ^_^

post-5950-0-73986500-1346164940_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

That last one really struck me as beautiful! Fluttershy looks so adorable and lonely then the setting is just so soothing and peaceful! I love it! Keep up the good work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I haven't posted any art here in awhile, but I have 4 new pony pics ^_^ Here we have Chrysalis, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. I'll now be doing a whole set of ponies in this fashion. If you like these, please go to my Deviant Art and watch, as I will be making more of these for quite a while :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Brohoof 1

actually... i was thinking to post them on my deviant art acount and ... send the links to all my friends from this magic forum and maybe someone will apreciate the work im putting in them.im giving my best i put 100% of me inside im making them with joy and ...and i always liked art i always had art as a hoby but im kind of shy when it comes about art it's just idk no one would like my work

Edited by Apple-Jack

actually... i was thinking to post them on my deviant art acount and ... send the links to all my friends from this magic forum and maybe someone will apreciate the work im putting in them.im giving my best i put 100% of me inside im making them with joy and ...and i always liked art i always had art as a hoby but im kind of shy when it comes about art it's just idk no one would like my work

Edit: Oh, you meant posting your drawings. I thought you meant posting my drawings on your DA or something. My apologies for my misunderstanding. One thing you can do to try and get more views is submit your art to groups. Because when they appear in a group, everyone subscribed to the group sees the artwork. It's a great way to get your drawings around.

Edited by Mr. Bojangles

• 2 months later...