Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Wrap-Up In Hell - Satan becomes a brony!

Blueshift

Hi guys, new comedy story! I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.fimfictio...Wrap-Up-In-Hell

For millennia Satan has ruled over Hell with an iron fist, torturing the souls of the damned and preparing for the moment when he will unleash his evil over the Earth. But one day, something strange happens. One day he discovers the magic of friendship.

Will Satan be able to rebuild Hell in the spirit of love and tolerance? Or is Hell no place for ponies?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Satan is a pretty cool guy. He lives under the world pushing up trees and terrain, making mountains while god above watches the show and likes to destroy his work (weathering).

=P

• Brohoof 1

Ummm guys stop saying,"This is offensive" If you don't like it don't reply! :mellow:

So we can't have negative opinions anymore?

Thoughts like that are the downfall of the human race(in my brutally honest OPINION.).

Well, it's meant for fun, isn't it ? I think you guys should keep you emotions controled. If it is offensive to you, I understand you, so don't read it.

I am pretty sure that writing such thing doesn't mean the person is satanist or anything, I can't see any problem with it :).

I'm myself not much into fanfics, I may read this one eventually.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awww! South Park Devil is best Devil. :wub:

Found this in the comments.

Posted Image

Man, this was a fun read despite being an atheist as I said in the comments of your fan fiction below on fimfiction.net.

Even though I'm an atheist, I can say I still love this fan fiction!

One of the funniest things I ever read.

Edited by Rush

So we can't have negative opinions anymore?

Thoughts like that are the downfall of the human race(in my brutally honest OPINION.).

You can have negative opinions, sure, but do they need to be said?

If its constructive criticism then that's completely fine but if its just saying you don't like a story for a reason the author cannot change then it serves no real purpose.

Anyway, I quite liked the story, it was certainly interesting. Pretty damn funny.

• Brohoof 2

I think this story is really good. Is there going to be a chapter 2?

It be all about Satan frolicking with the Ponies in Equestria having the best time ever.

I've been here ages! :blink:

Interesting. Well, I like reading your stories. Very funny! I hope you keep it up. ;)

You should post more on the Forums :)