Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's the most epic dream you have ever had

Jesse20

mine was i was in equestria and celestia took the darkness in my heart turned it into another human and we had a kamehameha beam clash battle with this playing in the backround

I had a dream where I was dating Cheerilee.

I've had much more epic dreams, but I've forgotten them.

ive had one like that before but i was dating her and twilight at the same time

Wet dreams.

Most of my dreams are violent or erotic. None of these really meet "epic".

i was going to put bad-ass but thats against the rules

(edited)

Quoting myself from another site, where I was asked the same question.

So it starts out, I'm driving somewhere in my moms SUV. I stop somewhere to go to the bathroom. It's the bad part of town, btw. So I'm in the bathroom pissing, when some Mexican guy who looks like Santana but shorter steals my keys. I finish, zip my pants up, and start chasing him. For some reason I had a knife in my pocket, so I pull it out and the guy takes the knife and gives me the keys back and says "good trade". I'm thinking "wtf just happened?" but rolled with it since I had the keys, and I don't think it was my knife anyway.

I go back to my moms car and there's this fat kid standing there. I look at him kinda weird and get in the car. He follows me in, sits in the passenger seat and is like "where are we going". I'm just like "wtf are you doing, get out of my car." and he doesn't get out. So I start driving, and pretend to run out of gas. So I stop the car, and we get out. I push him on the ground and stand on his chest and say "you stay the f*** out of my car" and he says okay, so I get in the car, only to find that I really am out of gas. Still not sure where I was driving, but apparently it was really important that I get there because I took a bike out of the trunk and started riding it to my destination. The fat kid jumps on the back of the bike. I tried elbowing him off but it didn't work.

So I'm riding this bike with like 200 extra pounds of kid on the back, and it is difficult. I ride through several small towns, but this kid will not get off. So I stop at mcdonalds and say "hey, I've been a dick to you, I wanna make up for it so I'll buy you some food." he's like "hell yeah and orders a big Mac with fries and a drink. I buy it, and he goes to sit down. Then I grab his bag of food and run out and get on my bike and leave the kid there while he was trying to get his fat ass out of the bench seat. Finally, I've gotten rid of the kid.

So I reach my destination, which is an airport. My family is there, and they didn't ask where my moms car was for some reason. We go in. Turns out its a magical teleportation airport, so we end up in Japan a few seconds later. My moms car is there waiting for us, with a full tank of gas. We get in and start driving, until we see a dead naked girl on the side of the road. I get out, and some policeman is like "hey, you can't come over here" and I say "as a tourist, it is my right to take pictures with any weird s*** I come across." so he let's me take pictures with the dead girl (I'm actuay not sure why I wanted to in the first place).

We keep driving and reach our hotel, which had the most amazing f***ing arcade ever. I go to the time crisis looking game, and when I put my yen in, I get sucked into the game. I choose a weapon, some armor, etc. Then I got shoot the f*** out of some aliens. My weapon had 3 settings, shotgun, grenade launcher, and laser guided acid spitter. I don't even know how that last one works, but it toally f*** s*** up. I killed a bunch of aliens, and then an objective screen came up and told me to go into the forest to fight the boss. Then my mom comes into the game and tells me not to go. I tell her that i got this, so she hands me $20 and says it'll help.

Alarm went off as I was walking into the forest.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 4

Quoting myself from another site, where I was asked the same question.

So it starts out, I'm driving somewhere in my moms SUV. I stop somewhere to go to the bathroom. It's the bad part of town, btw. So I'm in the bathroom pissing, when some Mexican guy who looks like Santana but shorter steals my keys. I finish, zip my pants up, and start chasing him. For some reason I had a knife in my pocket, so I pull it out and the guy takes the knife and gives me the keys back and says "good trade". I'm thinking "wtf just happened?" but rolled with it since I had the keys, and I don't think it was my knife anyway.

I go back to my moms car and there's this fat kid standing there. I look at him kinda weird and get in the car. He follows me in, sits in the passenger seat and is like "where are we going". I'm just like "wtf are you doing, get out of my car." and he doesn't get out. So I start driving, and pretend to run out of gas. So I stop the car, and we get out. I push him on the ground and stand on his chest and say "you stay the f*** out of my car" and he says okay, so I get in the car, only to find that I really am out of gas. Still not sure where I was driving, but apparently it was really important that I get there because I took a bike out of the trunk and started riding it to my destination. The fat kid jumps on the back of the bike. I tried elbowing him off but it didn't work.

So I'm riding this bike with like 200 extra pounds of kid on the back, and it is difficult. I ride through several small towns, but this kid will not get off. So I stop at mcdonalds and say "hey, I've been a dick to you, I wanna make up for it so I'll buy you some food." he's like "hell yeah and orders a big Mac with fries and a drink. I buy it, and he goes to sit down. Then I grab his bag of food and run out and get on my bike and leave the kid there while he was trying to get his fat ass out of the bench seat. Finally, I've gotten rid of the kid.

So I reach my destination, which is an airport. My family is there, and they didn't ask where my moms car was for some reason. We go in. Turns out its a magical teleportation airport, so we end up in Japan a few seconds later. My moms car is there waiting for us, with a full tank of gas. We get in and start driving, until we see a dead naked girl on the side of the road. I get out, and some policeman is like "hey, you can't come over here" and I say "as a tourist, it is my right to take pictures with any weird s*** I come across." so he let's me take pictures with the dead girl (I'm actuay not sure why I wanted to in the first place).

We keep driving and reach our hotel, which had the most amazing f***ing arcade ever. I go to the time crisis looking game, and when I put my yen in, I get sucked into the game. I choose a weapon, some armor, etc. Then I got shoot the f*** out of some aliens. My weapon had 3 settings, shotgun, grenade launcher, and laser guided acid spitter. I don't even know how that last one works, but it toally f*** s*** up. I killed a bunch of aliens, and then an objective screen came up and told me to go into the forest to fight the boss. Then my mom comes into the game and tells me not to go. I tell her that i got this, so she hands me $20 and says it'll help.

Alarm went off as I was walking into the forest.

That was quite possibly the funniest story I've ever read. I laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes, and my face is red. :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

I was on the playground as a child. There were many children playing, and it was very loud, but I was the only one who noticed the man in the dark coat. His face was hidden by a hat, his figure obscured by the shadows. I began to shout loudly, but nobody paid me any attention. My screams became softer and softer until they became barely whispers. I turn around to see that all of the children had vanished from the playground. I turn back to see that he is right in front of me. I open my mouth to scream and wake up, screaming in that dreadful whisper.

The whisper scream has come back in multiple dreams but this was the most memorable one. I think it is a product of my mind projecting the feeling of ultimate helplessness, when you believe there are people listening to you but nobody is paying you any attention, so you could just disappear and nobody would care.

• Brohoof 1

In terms of epic, there was one a while back when there was a terrorist in my neighborhood so I had a rifle and I was hiding behind the garbage cans because it was garbage day. I only had two bullets left so I leaped out onto the street, did a roll, and capped the terrorist in the forehead with the first shot. I was paraded down every street and cheered for my bravery and heroics.

I actually had an unusual dream recently, which is weird because I don't normally remember dreams. It was basically One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but it ended with a fist fight instead of a lobotomy.

The one I had last night. There was a decathlon of events with one human per pony. The parts I remember is that Pinkie Pie was my pony (thank goodness) and I threw her a frisbee, she fell on her back and we both laughed and laughed

awesome dream

Last night xD

I dreamed I had been captured and was about to be tortured (DAFUQ MIND?), but my brain was half lucid. Then I'm like LOLWUT, and so I used my party cannon to DESTROY THEM, then I realized I was in a dream. I got really excited and -

I woke up.

It was epic though, I was like NINJA CHOPPING those guys xD

• Brohoof 1

One time I was piloting one of those Robot Cows from Star Wars in Equestria with Heavy Weapons Guy and Marty McFly. Nothing weird about that.

There was this one time a month or so ago that I dreamt that I knife-fought Santa Claus in a battlefield. It was part of a much larger dream where I was being chased by crime syndicate run by my mother, but the Santa Claus part was the most memorable.

What was interesting was the whole thing was a lucid dream, so it was actually pretty scary as it happened.

Ok, very strange, ironic, almost philosophical dream. It was also sexual, but I'll keep it clean for you guys. Still, it's a bit erotic, so only open the spoiler if you're okay with that.

So in the future, we have realistic androids. For some reason, the only thing they are used for are sex robots. Not labor, not delicate work requiring a hand steadier than a humans, just sex. The human race as a whole became so used to having whatever kind of sex with whatever kind of bot, that they quickly grew in population, nearly half of the human population at the time (not sure what it was). We became pretty much dependent of sex bots to stop from going insane with unfulfilled sexual desires.

Anyway, there was a planet wide robot revolution, and they took over. At first they mainly used humans for slave labor, but before long they realized that they were still all programmed for sex. Even of they could change their software, the fact that they all had realistic sex organs, and artificial nerves that stimulated by sexual activity, they all literally needed sex to stop from going whatever the robot equivalent of insane is. So they started getting it in with the human slaves every now and then.

Eventually, some slaves started a rebellion, but it was put down quickly, since the robots were still superior to us, physically and mentally. But then they all figured that letting humans do hard labor and what not was giving us too much freedom, so they killed off the unneeded, and kept the rest of us barely alive enough to have sex. We all spent the majority of our time wired to life support, with just enough brain functions left intact to be able to say when we were hungry or sick or whatever, and to have feelings of arousal.

So in the end, the humans ended up being the sex bots, but the actual robots ended up in the same predicament as we did, completely dependent on their sex bots. But because they had the ability to be completely cold and logical, they never were at risk of letting humans have enough slack to start anything.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, very strange, ironic, almost philosophical dream. It was also sexual, but I'll keep it clean for you guys. Still, it's a bit erotic, so only open the spoiler if you're okay with that.

So in the future, we have realistic androids. For some reason, the only thing they are used for are sex robots. Not labor, not delicate work requiring a hand steadier than a humans, just sex. The human race as a whole became so used to having whatever kind of sex with whatever kind of bot, that they quickly grew in population, nearly half of the human population at the time (not sure what it was). We became pretty much dependent of sex bots to stop from going insane with unfulfilled sexual desires.

Anyway, there was a planet wide robot revolution, and they took over. At first they mainly used humans for slave labor, but before long they realized that they were still all programmed for sex. Even of they could change their software, the fact that they all had realistic sex organs, and artificial nerves that stimulated by sexual activity, they all literally needed sex to stop from going whatever the robot equivalent of insane is. So they started getting it in with the human slaves every now and then.

Eventually, some slaves started a rebellion, but it was put down quickly, since the robots were still superior to us, physically and mentally. But then they all figured that letting humans do hard labor and what not was giving us too much freedom, so they killed off the unneeded, and kept the rest of us barely alive enough to have sex. We all spent the majority of our time wired to life support, with just enough brain functions left intact to be able to say when we were hungry or sick or whatever, and to have feelings of arousal.

So in the end, the humans ended up being the sex bots, but the actual robots ended up in the same predicament as we did, completely dependent on their sex bots. But because they had the ability to be completely cold and logical, they never were at risk of letting humans have enough slack to start anything.

... That is um... interesting.
  • Brohoof 1

The most epic dream I had? I was escaping of a tsunami in a horse with a famous comedian, the horse "works" like a motorcycle, one of the ears was the accelerator and the other the brake.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This may seem weird but...I actually had a dream where one of the pony table top rpg five of my friends and I participate in, came to life, to the music of Bagpipe Brony's Discord

It was like an free roam battle, like Final Fantasy Dissidia or Kingdom Hearts, except with our own OCs and stats

Anyways, the leader of the group often plays as the villain in our groups, and has a common habit of utilizing both Celestia and Luna in a duo companionship combatir style. I was having visual montage of multiple Ocs engaging them, fighting and in various ways, getting defeated, but under the combine efforts of my secondary OC Multigear Joy, along with Chelsea's Alicorn OC Princess Corona, Jon's OC Tsunami Surge, and Brandon using one of my villain OC, Spin Top, (since his Alicorn OC was previously defeated in a earlier combat with Celestia), we defeated Celestia and knocked Luna out temporarily. However, she was recovering when all of a sudden Discord came into the fray, along with a puppet of Vinyl Scratch. We readied ourself for the fight against Discord as the sky darkened and spiraled in sky over our heads. Each one of us were constantly being subdued, the closest we ever got was unleashing a string of combos on him where he was nearly thrown off the grid. Then I guess he wised up because he sacrificed that puppet, and in turned summoned a giant Vinyl Scratch to start djing the play grid area. She gave the grid a final rapid spin. Each one of our OCs tried our hardest to hang on to the spinning grid as one by one, we were flying off and into the void. After the grid stopped spinning, the entire landscape, buildings, and plantlife were practically ripped off the face of the grid. Only my OC Multigear Joy survived the wipe out, and even then she was nearing the end of her stamina and health. Discord, descending with a evil laughter, proceeded to finish MJ off when I saw a secondary Discord silhouette, except it wasn't Discord. Right when I was about to witness the two clash, my labtop stopped playing music, and it woke me up. I turned to see my playlist noticing the Bagpipe Brony version of Discord was the last song to be played.

Weird right!? I thought it was pretty cool though.

btw, if you have't heard it, here it is.

http-~~-//youtu.be/G4QC9cRS27g

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1

The most epic dream I had? I was escaping of a tsunami in a horse with a famous comedian, the horse "works" like a motorcycle, one of the ears was the accelerator and the other the brake.

That's sounds awesome, I just mentioned one of my friends Ocs that has Tsunami in their OCs name lol

I actually had a module idea I wanted to do for my OC Multigear to equip her with motorcycle components and in the same manner as you described your dream! Except the fore hooves would be holding onto the front wheel while the rear hooves would have the back wheel.

• Brohoof 2

Not MLP related: Going to school on a party school bus.

MLP related: Me and Twilight rock the night away in her bed.

MLP Forums related: Me and Storm Spark making out (as leading to other things) in a back seat of a car.

I can never remember my dreams, it's a bit annoying, but it's safe to say that they don't make any sense at all, and I haven't had an actual dream that involves ponies yet.

The most epic dream was when I was walking around in a city of some sort, but then realized that I was dreaming. The first thing I did after that was punch somebody in the face, and they just got right back up and continued on with their business. I think for the rest of the dream I was beating the crap out of people wanting an actual response of some sort, whether it be pain or happiness, but I never got it.