Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are colts neutered at a young age?

Coolius rpi

In real life, colts are castrated at a young age. This decreases their aggressiveness towards mares, and generally breaks their spirits, making them easier to break.

MLP doesn't necessarily have an abundance of male characters, (which is fine by me, because, you know, plenty girrrrrrlllsss to go around, amirite fellas? girrrrrrllllssss.) I've also noticed most stallions mostly do physical labor, and many don't take wives. There also isn't much sexual abuse in equestria, so maybe all the colts could be neutered at a young age?

Maybe long ago, equestria was ridden with crime and they thought if they castrated the colts there wouldn't be so much. It may have worked, but they also doomed their entire race. Maybe they are simply paying so much attention to friendship between the mares because the entire species is in denial that because of their foolish act, all ponies are doomed to be extinct in the next few years? Or maybe only the most handsome and well 'Endowed' stallions are allowed to mate. (What a life that must be! Fucking mares all day!) well you cant determine how genetically fit a being is to mate a young age, so maybe they just use male chastity belts. Or maybe there are pony abortions. Maybe there is aone-child policy in act, I DONT KNOW! ITS JUST A KIDS SHOW SEXUALITY SHOULD BE A PROBLEM! But anyway, how does the population is equestria get controlled? ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Are you purposing that they castrate themselves?

(which is fine by me, because, you know, plenty girrrrrrlllsss to go around, amirite fellas? girrrrrrllllssss.)

They are ponies.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Good luck explaining that to the kids who watch this show if this turned into canon.

In all seriousness, we have Unicorns and Pegasi. Your examples of aggressive colts don't really apply in a world of magic.

Edited by Heisenbrony
  • Brohoof 5

Good luck explaining that to the kids who watch this show if this turned into canon.

In all seriousness, we have Unicorns and Pegasi. Your examples of aggressive colts don't really apply in a world of magic.

Silly pony, kids dont watch this show! 95% percent of the hows fanbase are are tenn males and adult males, that means this show is only suitable for ages 13 and up. (unless their parents are dipshits.)

(edited)

Silly pony, kids dont watch this show! 95% percent of the hows fanbase are are tenn males and adult males, that means this show is only suitable for ages 13 and up. (unless their parents are dipshits.)

I guess you don't understand what the silent majority is. Granted, you are right that kids are not the majority in any sense, but this is a kids show. And it should stay that way - it is the reason I was drawn to it in the first place.

It is one thing to overanalyze the world in which the ponies live and the lore of the show, it is another to overanalyze how realistic the characters or creatures are in a CARTOON. Explain how the creators of the show could touch on this subject while still staying rated G.

Edited by Heisenbrony
  • Brohoof 1

brohoof this o

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

please! your overpowering me! Im just saying their are paralells between horses irl and ponies the show!

In real life almost all male horses are castrated except for the big tough manly ones. Breeding stallion just fuck all day! Maybe big mac is one!

• Brohoof 2

..What?

Well since there are more mares than colts, I guess that's how the population is "controlled"..

PleaseLockThisThreadAlready.jpg

• Brohoof 1

duh, they use green-screen on their genitals when they're filming the show. obviously.

genitals arent green. But thanks for playing! you 750,000 dollars

Brohoof this if you ant this thread to die immediately!

• Brohoof 2

Wouldn't the stallions have a high voice if they were castrated?

As for birth control: I am sure the unicorns have some kind of...uhm...protection spell? :P

• Brohoof 2

As others have said, this is a world of magic.... Some magical, legendary pegasus probably delivers all the colts and fillies! But, like the normal human population, females are more common...? Just in a higher proportion?

Guys, as odd as this topic might sound, please try to stay on topic. We don't want this to devolve into a spamfest highlighted by image macros.

• Brohoof 1