Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cooking help plz

Love4discord18

Hehe yeahhh .. I dunno what to make for supper. Mom works midnight so she usually gets up at 6 PM to make me supper, but she had to babysit her granddaughter for my sister, so she got home late and it getting up at 7, and therefore I'm on cooking duty.

I'm 17 so I can use the oven and stove and such, but I dunno what to make. It's just me and mom. Any advice would do, it's 5:20 now here.

Frozen pizza!

We don't have any .. I don't think. I should check

Posted Image

Depends... what do you have in the fridge?

Closest McDonalds is 25 minutes away, in the city. In the fridge I've got milk, butter, stuff like that. Pasta sauce. Nothing I can really cook with

tacos

No shells T.T

Oooh I love cooking!!! What kinds of food do you like? I normally specialize with Korean dishes, but I'm striving to further advance my italian culinary line up as well, then I have experience with continental food, and mexican. :D
  • Brohoof 2

We don't have any .. I don't think. I should check

Closest McDonalds is 25 minutes away, in the city. In the fridge I've got milk, butter, stuff like that. Pasta sauce. Nothing I can really cook with

No shells T.T

make tacos with out shells then, use nacho chips

make tacos with out shells then, use nacho chips

The dog ate all our nacho chips because I forgot to put them away.

Oooh I love cooking!!! What kinds of food do you like? I normally specialize with Korean dishes, but I'm striving to further advance my italian culinary line up as well, then I have experience with continental food, and mexican. :D

I love pasta. I specialize with microwaves. y'know, kraft dinner, hotdogs, even rice lol

Grilled cheese! Thats what I do...

Ohh that may work if I can find some soup to go with it
  • Brohoof 1

The dog ate all our nacho chips because I forgot to put them away.

I love pasta. I specialize with microwaves. y'know, kraft dinner, hotdogs, even rice lol

Ohh that may work if I can find some soup to go with it

Grilled cheese is best dinner...

Grilled cheese! Thats what I do...

Or if you've got some leftovers like ground beef/burgers or pizza toppings, you can add those in and make grilled cheeseburgers or what my mom calls "pizza-wiches". Slice o' bread, then cheese, toppings, more cheese, second slice o' bread; cook and omnomnom delicious goodness.

*highfives for microwave cooking* Chef Boyardee ftw! B)

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup? Mmm mmm good

Not allowed to have it, sodium content is too high

Or if you've got some leftovers like ground beef/burgers or pizza toppings, you can add those in and make grilled cheeseburgers or what my mom calls "pizza-wiches". Slice o' bread, then cheese, toppings, more cheese, second slice o' bread; cook and omnomnom delicious goodness.

*highfives for microwave cooking* Chef Boyardee ftw! B)

May try them pizza-wichs, but later, when I actually have toppings for it xD

Posted Image

Ohh...Microwave you say...

Well umm...I guess that's possible, Pasta...in microwave..(I've actually never done anything like that before), I'm normally used to boiling with a light dash of olive oil

There's nothing wrong with it though. Let's see what's in your fridge! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Ohh...Microwave you say...

Well umm...I guess that's possible, Pasta...in microwave..(I've actually never done anything like that before), I'm normally used to boiling with a light dash of olive oil

There's nothing wrong with it though. Let's see what's in your fridge! :lol:

I don't wanna get up thoughhhhhh. I've got the usual, milk, butter, cream, a dead body .... Scratch the last part, you heard nothing. I got jam and alfredo sauce and eggs and bacon and ketchup and relish and pickles and mayonaise and monster and letover flakes of turky mix. that's about it .. that I can think of anyways

Hm... If you have more then you can make more. >:3

Mom be all like " Why you making more hotdogs fo'?! We had the yesterday bad Shadow!!! Badddd " and I'll go all sad mode and my night will be horrible

You made me hungry for some Mexican and Italian food. :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

I don't wanna get up thoughhhhhh. I've got the usual, milk, butter, cream, a dead body .... Scratch the last part, you heard nothing. I got jam and alfredo sauce and eggs and bacon and ketchup and relish and pickles and mayonaise and monster and letover flakes of turky mix. that's about it .. that I can think of anyways

Alright, we have the basic butter, uhh (What kind of cream?) and alfredo sauce, essentials for simple alfredo pasta!

((Going out of character for the rest of this thread as in ponysona I try to stay away from mentioning meat. What kind of meat proteins do you have in the freezer and what kind of wheat carbohydrates. Also if you have tuna, that'll work as well.))

• Brohoof 1

Mom be all like " Why you making more hotdogs fo'?! We had the yesterday bad Shadow!!! Badddd " and I'll go all sad mode and my night will be horrible

Aww such high expectations. Sorry that I couldn't be of any help :(

Alright, we have the basic butter, uhh (What kind of cream?) and alfredo sauce, essentials for simple alfredo pasta!

((Going out of character for the rest of this thread as in ponysona I try to stay away from mentioning meat. What kind of meat proteins do you have in the freezer and what kind of wheat carbohydrates. Also if you have tuna, that'll work as well.))

Yeah we got tuna. We have chicken, ground beef I think.

Aww such high expectations. Sorry that I couldn't be of any help :(

It's fine, you gave me some ideas^^
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah we got tuna. We have chicken, ground beef I think.

((...And? What about the wheat carbohydrates/pastas?...Either way, you have the core ingredients to make a simple tuna alfredo, and chicken alredo, just need the pasta.))

• Brohoof 1