Motion Spark

Don't care if I get hate for this in some way shape or form. Nopony will ever know the amount of eye roll I get every single time this topic is bumped. Let it die. The OP is long resolved, and clearly no one really cares for this abomination of a fanfic, as it's been stated ten billion times. The three main points are:

-Not that well written

-Read if you want, it's not a big deal, unless you're a Dash fan that doesn't like gore

and

-The animation is probably more worth your time

/thread

I agree with you, I resolved my doubts. But if people wants to discuss their views on the fanfic in here, I don't mind

• 1 month later...

Go ahead?

It's just a damn story, people blowing it out of proportion, geeze.

Exactly what the poster I am quoting said. Cupcakes is ridiculously overrated, that is, unless, you have a super weak stomach

Just read it... it is pretty disturbing... but mostly because it is the characters you know and love, if it wasn't pinkie and rainbow and just 2 people it wouldn't seem so terrible... just read it, you'll have more mlp memes to use if you do

I am relatively 'weak' as some are to say, for some reason, I really disliked cupcakes. It's mainly because Rainbow Dash was in it, as she is one of my favorite characters. As I will play loads of gory games and things all day, but when it comes to this for some reason it got to me. The writing is poor and uninteresting, but I suggest you read it if not for the only reason of knowing the memes.

Read it, unless you're a weakling wimp. It's not that horrible, i actually enjoy it. It's funny, since some things of it make sense.

ummmm....that was plain offensive...I'm not a wimp, I can watch a woman giving birth in my face while eating and I can be completely fine.

I decided not to read the fic, and that doesn't make me a wimp ...I didn't read it because I'm just not into it, I just wanted to know why that fic was so pupular

Cupcakes was actually the first MLP fanfiction that I read. It left a sour taste in my mouth afterwards, but it wasn't that bad. There's a lot of worse ones out there.

Don't just read it, watch it on Newgrounds. There's like, two animations based on the fic. And one of them was made by an actual Hasbro animator. D8

WUT? DIS?

I saw this animation, and I wasn't disturbed in the slightliest. Pinkie Pie still is the energetic friendly pony I always remembered

• Brohoof 1

I saw this animation, and I wasn't disturbed in the slightliest. Pinkie Pie still is the energetic friendly pony I always remembered

There's a different animation, and it definitely isn't as cheery as that one is. It's the third choice when you look up Cupcakes HD.

Edited by Infinite Sky

Let me reply to you with the theatrical stylings of Tracy Morgan...

post-5757-0-25403300-1343486738.gif

No, unless you want your mind raped for ever and ever, do not read Cupcakes. Believe me, you will never be the same again,

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 1

I never read it before but I am planning to read it when I have the time to do such time consuming thing.

To be honest, I'm just too lazy.

go ahead and read it, it might change your view on pinkie pie but maybe not i have yet to read it but i have seen flash videos based on it. i plan on reading it though its not that bad, grim but nothing the internet has not seen.

I'm sure this thread is over, but I decided to throw out my two bits on the matter anyway.

I listened to MrCreepyPasta's reading of the fic. I personally think it adds absolutely nothing to the fandom or to creepypasta.

It's disgusting. It's creepy. It's gory. It's weird. It was just flat out stupid.

I am an avid brony and I love horror fiction. Two of my favorite authors are Stephen King and HP Lovecraft and one of my other favorite fandoms is the Slender Man Mythos. I thoroughly enjoy creepypasta stories.

However, this story did not appeal to me in the slightest. It was mixing two things I love in ways I didn't like. The innocence, friendship, and joviality of MLP was not just taken away (which is ok when writing good fanfiction), but ripped out, trodden underfoot, mangled, burned and summarily buried in a deep pit. It was then replaced by the most base and foul of all horror themes: senseless gore and violent insanity.

I'm all for dark MLP fanfiction. But not that. When the aforementioned theme is used un-ironically it is unfit for human eyes.

Other people may defend it, but my taste and basic principles drive me away from it. It is a vile piece that i wish were not a part of the brony fandom.

• 9 years later...