Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your least favorite of Gilda, Trixie, and Diamond Tiara?

Xievie

I hate Diamond Tiara.......just her personality spells "bully".  Gilda, is actually one i like.  Trixie........besides her boasting, she's an alright character.

I could vote for Trixie just to spite her fans(that and I find her a Unicorn version of Rainbow Dash stripped of her likeable traits), but I'm not gonna

I'm going with Diamond Tiara instead, she's just unpleasant to watch, and we have to suffer through her more

• Brohoof 1

1. Gilda was obviously threatened by Pinkie Pie. She got very defensive because she thought Pinkie would steal Rainbow away from her.

Yes, Gilda was jealous and acting irrationally, but I believe it was because she is very insecure.

When Pinkie laughed after Rainbow ash and Gilda sang the junior speedsters chant, Gilda looked angry and even offended.

However, Pinkie wasn't laughing AT Gilda. She was trying to laugh WITH her and RainbowDash. She was just happy to be there!

I can relate to this 100% because I too am very insecure and get offended easily. I hope to see her return with a new attitude, though.

2. Trixie is a character I neither hate or like.

3. I don't particularly like Diamond Tiara and I don't know anyone who adores her.

However, I think she and SilverSpoon make great antagonists for the cutie mark crusaders.

I don't particularly dislike Trixie. She is an entertainer and an attention w**re, and while she reacts poorly to rivalry, she does not seem like a bad pony at heart, personality-wise she seems like a mix of RD and PP. I can't stand spoiled rich brats, I hate them with a passion, and while DT irritates me like no other, it's her father who needs to be smacked for spoiling her and turning her into a b***hy little princess.

Gilda. From a story writing and character development perspective, I have nothing against her, she filled her role well, and the writers did a good job, in my opinion, of creating an unlikable and detestable antagonist. This does not change the fact that I have very...negative views of her. I absolutely despise Gilda, for the unforgivable crime of being a complete and utter b***h to Fluttershy, she must suffer horribly. 

In short , a thread for all the "she be mean to fluttershy! Burn her"

I won't lie, this statement and reason to dislike this clear window to the past type character, like dirt...is really sad. REALLY sad. Consider for a moment that Gilda knew exactly who the yellow one was, they both grew up and went to school with Dashie.

This entire hate train over ONE roar is just pathetic.

I'll answer this in two different ways.

Who I think is the worst as a character and who I think is worst as a person.

I like all three as characters, but Diamond Tiara is probably the most abuse in her use.

She could be so interesting, but they don't give her anything exept, "Look how rich and stuck up I am. I hate the CMC because reasons."

But as a person, Gilda is probably the worst morally.

Diamond Tiara is a poorly raised brat. I believe adults have to answer for their actions, but little snots like DT are created by crappy parenting.

Trixie isn't a saint. The Mane Six shouldn't have heckled her, but she went over the line in how she showed them up. For example she didn't prove she could do what Rarity did. She just massacred her hair to embarrass her. However she did feel provoked.

And then in her next appearance she was under the influence of an evil amulet.

But Gilda is an unrepentant bully.

Pinkie annoyed her, ditching, insulting, and assaulting are not healthy ways to react.

Then she frightened Granny Smith. Little old lady, and like Pinkie said Granny didn't know it was a prank.

Then she stole. Yeah she's a theif. There's do justification for that.

And then her treatment of Fluttershy. Yeah.

And then more threatening of Pinkie Pie at the party, coupled with a subtle bit of racism towards all ponies except Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

I'll answer this in two different ways.

Who I think is the worst as a character and who I think is worst as a person.

I like all three as characters, but Diamond Tiara is probably the most abuse in her use.

She could be so interesting, but they don't give her anything exept, "Look how rich and stuck up I am. I hate the CMC because reasons."

But as a person, Gilda is probably the worst morally.

Diamond Tiara is a poorly raised brat. I believe adults have to answer for their actions, but little snots like DT are created by crappy parenting.

Trixie isn't a saint. The Mane Six shouldn't have heckled her, but she went over the line in how she showed them up. For example she didn't prove she could do what Rarity did. She just massacred her hair to embarrass her. However she did feel provoked.

And then in her next appearance she was under the influence of an evil amulet.

But Gilda is an unrepentant bully.

Pinkie annoyed her, ditching, insulting, and assaulting are not healthy ways to react.

Then she frightened Granny Smith. Little old lady, and like Pinkie said Granny didn't know it was a prank.

Then she stole. Yeah she's a theif. There's do justification for that.

And then her treatment of Fluttershy. Yeah.

And then more threatening of Pinkie Pie at the party, coupled with a subtle bit of racism towards all ponies except Rainbow Dash.

sums my thoughts pretty well

Gilda: An unpleasant bully and a thief.

Trixie: Not a saint, but she did make some mistakes at least.

Diamond Tiara: A cliche' bully, but a mean, spoiled brat.

At least Gilda has the decency never to show her face in this town again.

Trixie was nothing but unbridled hubris in "Boast Busters", and in "Magic Duel" I was okay with the revenge plot and the Alicorn Amulet as a symbol of her desire to get even with Twilight. I'm fine with the fanon idea of pitting her as a rival to Twilight but it doesn't really catch my interest all that much. I don't know which is worse; Gilda just running away never to show up again or Trixie never really telling whether or not her apology was fake.

I actually like Diamond Tiara's name and design and something about the spoiled rich girl+schoolyard bully archetype interests me, because I've actually had to deal with people like that in my life. Plus, DT has more potential for character development and it did happen in "Twilight Time".

I'll just leave Gilda and Trixie in a tie.

Edited by WindChaserPegasus

1. Gilda was obviously threatened by Pinkie Pie. She got very defensive because she thought Pinkie would steal Rainbow away from her.

Yes, Gilda was jealous and acting irrationally, but I believe it was because she is very insecure.

When Pinkie laughed after Rainbow ash and Gilda sang the junior speedsters chant, Gilda looked angry and even offended.

However, Pinkie wasn't laughing AT Gilda. She was trying to laugh WITH her and RainbowDash. She was just happy to be there!

I can relate to this 100% because I too am very insecure and get offended easily. I hope to see her return with a new attitude, though.

2. Trixie is a character I neither hate or like.

3. I don't particularly like Diamond Tiara and I don't know anyone who adores her.

However, I think she and SilverSpoon make great antagonists for the cutie mark crusaders.

Did you just say that Dashie was your least favorite character in any cartoon ever made in another thread, then stick up for Gilda's attitude!?

My brain: "ERROR, ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE!" *head explodes*  :lol:

Edited by DryColt84

Tied between Diamond Tiara and Gilda.

Gilda made Flutters cry </3

But DT made fun of Scoots!

Both very low blows, if you ask me.

Did you just say that Dashie was your least favorite character in any cartoon ever made in another thread, then stick up for Gilda's attitude!?

My brain: "ERROR, ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE!" *head explodes*  :lol:

Aha I wouldn't say I'm defending Gilda.

I'm just saying that I can relate to her ^^

Trixie I don't mind. Yeah she was pretentious and arrogant, but meh, nopony's perfect. Gilda, I have similar opinions to the OP.

554236__safe_pinkie+pie_animated_meme_im

However!

. . . . The one that has earned my deep . . . . hatred . . . . . . is a character who has done something no one in all of fiction has done before!

And that is make me wish for harm and death to befall a child!

large.png

Yeah! I hate her!

Out of all the villains on the show, Diamond Tiara is the only one who has shown to be almost pathologically petty and sadistic. She often has the goal of increasing her own standing, but even then, she relishes in accomplishing it while hurting other ponies in the process. When editor, she said she didn't care about the feelings of those she hurt and even seemed to enjoy exposing ponies' flaws. And of course, there's how she treated Scootaloo by MOCKING HER DISABILITY!

God, I hope she suffers some terrible (and hopefully painful) comeuppance in the comics! This filly's cruelty cannot go unpunished!

If you'll permit me, my peers, to set the scene.

gustave-dore-minos-king-of-crete-illustr

"King Minos sits in judgment, this court of the Dammed has come to order."

"I see in you, pretender of royalty, malice unchallenged in your youth. Delight to bring scorn and misery, you do. There can be no place for you in the realms of harmony and brotherhood, for a wretch as you. The King of Crete sentences you to the River Styx on the Fifth Circle for your Wrath!"

Stradano_Inferno_Canto_08.jpg

And so Diamond Tiara is dammed to the fate she set forth in life, to lash out against her peers, to be torn apart for all eternity.

. . . . . and there was much rejoicing.

130698674945.png

• Brohoof 1

I'd say out of Gilda, Trixie or the two mean girl ponies, I'd pick DT and SS, why simply because Trixie and Gilda I found myself enjoying even though they were minor antagonists, I didn't like Trixie at first, but she grew on me, same as Gilda. DT and SS however, I can't stand and even while seeing them numerous times this season I still don't like them. I really wanted Twilight when first meeting them to be like "Girls don't even, get out my business". Lol.

Diamond Tiara by a landslide. I hate that little filly for being such a pointless bully, and I hate that the show continues to show that there is rarely any sort of penalty for bullying. She gets away with a LOT. You very rarely see her get confronted by it other than by her peers and even then that's far and few between. 

Urg, bullies. 

I like Trixie (don't love her, but don't hate her) and Gilda was cool, I could never stand Diamond Tiara, the bully. Trixie was just exaggerating too much about herself, Gilda was in a nasty mood, Diamond Tiara is mean for a reason.

I agree, the Great and Powerful Trixie just got a little too full of herself, and Gilda really wasn't that bad compared to Diamond Tiara (she basically just called a pony or two dweebs, and yelled at Flutters because she was in a bad mood). Diamond Tiara is constantly bullying other ponies (although Silver Spoon earned some redemption points when she actually stopped bullying at one point when she realized she took it too far)

• 3 months later...

I absolutely HATEEEEE Gilda! She made Fluttershy cry, all she cares about is being cool, and popped Pinkie's balloons when she was in the sky!Pinkie could have hurt herself because of that stupid ass Gilda! I like Trixie, but I hate diamond tiara. in the Gabby Gums episode, they didn't have anything to write, so she was about to publish embarrassing photos of the Cutie Mark Crusaders and just gets her everyday pleasure from making other ponies feel bad.But I hate Gilda more.

(edited)

Probably Diamond Tiara. She is essentially the classic bully...and she's had more episode and comic appearances than Gilda and Trixie combined. She has had little to no development; even Silver Spoon seems to have a LITTLE more depth to her!

Trixie...she's an egotistical jerk who craves attention, but her charisma and idea of self-satisfaction just wins me over. Plus, she has shown the ability to show remorse and even work with the Mane 6 (comics).

As for Gilda...well, she's only had one episode, but while she was indeed a bully and a grade F jerk, Pinkie KINDA got in the was of Gilda & Dash's attempts to reconnect when it was made clear Rainbow wanted some time with an old friend. I won't excuse Gilda's crimes against Fulttershy and the other Ponyville residents, BUT Pinkie was kinda pushy as well.

Gilda seriously needs some more material; whether an episode or a comic.

Edited by PathfinderCS