Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your least favorite of Gilda, Trixie, and Diamond Tiara?

Xievie

You get the idea from the title.

Don't base it off of the fandom.. Especially saying "lol too many people like trixie lol".

Base it off of the show.. Did you not like their attitude? Did they do something you hate?

I highly encourage expressing your feelings with pictures.

Anyways..

Well, I really didn't pay attention to Fluttershy much until later on.. Then I found her aboslutely adorable!

But then.. Rewatching.. Something made me.. Angry..

post-5564-0-45202600-1342022511_thumb.png

Do you know how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! SICK WITH ANGER! (lol Legend of Zelda quotes)

Anyways. I really hate Gilda now.. No matter, i'll just beat her to an inch of her life... (lol Zelda quotes again)

Curse these griffons, They drive me to Zelda quotes.

Still, i'm Pinkie angry with Gilda.

post-5564-0-25279500-1342022528.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I like Trixie (don't love her, but don't hate her) and Gilda was cool, I could never stand Diamond Tiara, the bully. Trixie was just exaggerating too much about herself, Gilda was in a nasty mood, Diamond Tiara is mean for a reason.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Diamond Tiara is young and can still grow up to be a good person, if treated correctly.

Between Gilda and Trixie, that's difficult. Both of them have shown no redemption, and just fled, untouched by morales. I gotta say my least favourite is Gilda, because Trixie at least was somewhat funny, especially her failed smoke bomb at the end. And she actually tried to do something when in peril.

Edited by Sepraxian
  • Brohoof 1

Well Trixie and Diamond Tiara are all kind of sort of justified for being bitches. Trixie is just trying to make a living off of MAGIC which about 1/3 of the pony population has. She has to sort of spice it up in order to make her living, and she chooses to show hat she is better than others. Diamond Tiara was probably raised as a spoiled brat who gets everything she wants because her father is so rich. She can hopefully change her attitude completely if someone was to point out how wrong she is and that she could be a much nicer pony.

Now Gilda on the other hand...

so many things I could say about Gilda. I will compress it into 5 words: She is a f*****g c**t.

• Brohoof 1

Trixie really was just boasting, and really didn't hurt anyone in the end. Diamond Tiara is verbally mean, she only torments the CMC with words. Gilda, on the other hand (or hoof) was actually physically harmful to Pinkie Pie, mean to everyone, and scared

Fluttershy :angry: So, I pick Gilda

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The Gilda towards Fluttershy effect?

The effect? I'll tell you the effect: IT'S P***ING ME OFF!

Anyone get the reference?

Seriously though, even though it WAS mean, I still somewhat like Gilda, but I still feel bad for what happened to Fluttershy.

Edited by SUPERFOX5
  • Brohoof 1

Mines Gilda, because she tried to hurt Pinkie Pie(But kids show so she didn't) and freaking yelled at Fluttershy.

Diamond Tiara is next, she is a bully, and yes she could grow up to be nicer, but being spoled, there is a chance she wouldn't.

I like Trixie(Number 3 on my favorite list) so I'm not going to say anything about her.

(edited)

Hmmm... let's see. Well, Diamond Tiara has definitely shown up the most of those three, but as others have pointed out, she still could grow up to be a good pony (although I find that highly doubtful). As for Trixie, she may be a completely boastful jerk (and one who can't deliver at that, which is the worst kind of boaster!), but she's incredibly funny, especially when she refers to herself in the third person!! :lol: But Gilda, well, Gilda's just a jerk, plain a simple, and a bully at that, so I'd say she's probably the worst of those three. That, and I can never ever forgive her for making Fluttershy cry!!!!!!! :(

Posted Image

SHE MUST BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Batbrony

(edited)

So Gilda made Fluttershy cry, big deal. It's what she does, she was the antagonist in that episode. She's the most excellent and unique character of the three of these selections to me, in design, personality and role. Being connected to Rainbow Dash from the past and having the 'former best friend' title to her, and also being such a well-crafted character that you could totally see them being best friends in the past, instantly makes her more enjoyable to watch than Trixie or DT. DT is just a stuck up bitch, and Trixie is connected to no one, just an arrogant show off who nomads her way from town to town. Which, as a side point, is why I would love for Gilda to come back in a future episode, or for Rainbow Dash to run into her again. It would provide the opportunity to learn more about Dash's past, and it'd be interesting to see if Gilda would try and reconnect with Dash and admit she was in the wrong before, or remain stubborn.

So yeah. I'll take the unique griffin with some more potential in her character than the two ponies any day.

And Diamond Tiara is the worst, btw.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 6

loltoomanypeoplelikeTrixielol

I say Gilda is the worst for just being a straight asshat to everyone. Then Trixie cause all she does is boast and exaggerate all over the place. Then Diamond Tiara because she could still grow up to be nice, you never know.

My least favorite's Diamond Tiara. She hasn't had any good qualities as far as I can see, and I've never really cared about her. And Trixie's a bit annoying and stuck up, but I don't really have any problems with her.

And Gilda, for some reason I kinda like her, despite her being pretty b****y through the episode. And as ~Chaotic Discord~ said, she has a past with RD. She should have good points in her that were just drowned by her behavior in Griffon the Brush Off since she became Dash's good friend! I too am excited for more Gilda. And to be honest, Gilda's actually pretty when you think about it.

1. Gilda

2. Diamond Tiara

3. Trixie

The first two piss me off and Trixie's just very annoying. But if this thread was about who was the most annoying out of the three, Trixie would definitely be #1.