Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Typical welcome forum thread title.

Ron Jeremy

Where to begin...

Well, I used to be a brony hater. I hated bronies and the show unreasonably. I was an all-around jerk. I'd troll bronies on forums (like the (lol)Steam forums), and call them names, etc. etc.

But then, one day I decided to watch the show, thinking I'd be all "Oh, this is stupid." I watched the first episode, thought "This is actually pretty good" then the second episode, then the third..... You probably know how it went. A month or so later, I'm here, typing this.

So, now that I'm a brony, I hereby apologize to anyone I may have been a jerk to elsewhere for liking the show.

Now, with that out of the way: I'm a 19-year-old guy who watches FiM. Not much else to say about me/too lazy to type anything else at the moment. So there. :D

Oh your from spuf (steam powered user forums, for the people who don't know)? me too! I haven't seen anyone else from there yet though.

welcome to the herd!

Edited by Flare

@Flare: I wouldn't really consider myself "from SPUF" because, well, I don't really take the place seriously. The fact talking about ponies is a bannable offense there is one of the many reasons I dislike the place.

In fact, if you look up "KKR" on SPUF you'll probably find my suspended account there. XD

Anyway, yeah. That's me in a nutshell. I'll try to be active here.

Oh sweet lord.

I thought your username was KKK,and I thought the title was "Typical welcome forum threat"

Anyways, welcome to the herd!

I hope your stay with us is as long and enjoyable as mine has been!

@PinkiePie Hahahaha, oh wow. ^_^

Anyway, KKR is short for King K. Rool, the villain from the Donkey Kong Country series. I've been using it on the internet for a while now, and I've also gotten had people misread it as KKK a few times now. Would just use the name in full but I like to keep it short.

Welcome to the forums! And like Finest (PinkiePie), I also read your name as KKK for somehow, and was prepared to possibly slap the "Report" Button. :P But fortunately my eyes had decieved me, and I'm quite thankful They had. The last thing we need are some guys in pointy-headed garments wandering about the forums!

I hope you enjoy yourself here, but your unlikely not to. The forums here are the best place on the Internet, and you'll find that everyone is very friendly and welcoming.

Edited by Klopp

@Flare: I wouldn't really consider myself "from SPUF" because, well, I don't really take the place seriously. The fact talking about ponies is a bannable offense there is one of the many reasons I dislike the place.

I know it's sad that all pony threads get locked and sometimes the people get banned, but a bunch of bronies formed together to form a steam group called "The Bronies of SPUF", also did you know one of the moderators, eram, likes ponies? it is shown on his steam avatar a fluttershy mask. I guess spuf isn't a friendly place for a brony, but all those subtle pony threads that pop up every now and then make it worth while to check once in a while. so anyway, hope you have a long enjoyable stay at the forums.

@Everypony: Thanks for all the replies! It's a pleasant surprise, since I'm so used my welcome threads on forums never being replied to.

So yeah. I guess I'll put a "KKR = short for King K. Rool" message in my signature sometime to clear up confusion on -that- matter. I'll post more tomorrow when I'm not tired.

@Everypony: Thanks for all the replies! It's a pleasant surprise, since I'm so used my welcome threads on forums never being replied to.

So yeah. I guess I'll put a "KKR = short for King K. Rool" message in my signature sometime to clear up confusion on -that- matter. I'll post more tomorrow when I'm not tired.

You are able to change your username c:

You are able to change your username c:

Naw, no need to worry about that. I could have just have easily changed my Username to prevent any confusion, but now it's well known amongst the forums that the Username is not at all related to that silly term ;) And I'm sure for KKR it will be even easier, since it's just a simple eyeball error :P

Welcome to the forum; as you've probably seen this is a pretty friendly place. ;)

You're far from the first (and probably far from the last) former pony hater to find your way here; hopefully you'll enjoy your stay as much as the other converts have. :lol:

That's how it works around here, new pony. Lots of nice people.

Welcome, man. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I've had a good time posting here. Everyone's really friendly here, I definitely plan to stick around. :D I also really like how active the place is. I mean, there's been a reply since I started typing this.

My only problem is, seeing all the good artists here makes me wish I was better at art. :( Maybe I'll start practicing drawing again, who knows.