Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video My Little Pony Flash Drives: Saving Files Just Got 20% Cooler.

Dark Bison

I'm sure a lot of you may have seen this video before, if you haven't then here it is. MLP Flash Drives that has your fave ponies on them. You can customize them to your liking and errr thang. Just go to dashdrives.com and check it out. I own like 2 of them already. If you already own one then please share pictures of your drive(s). I am rather curious to see what yours looks like :D.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3uqcDjcDc

Totally not me in this video Posted Image
  • Brohoof 4

that video is funny.

most of the video editing looks like it was done in sony vegas using the pre-set text effects they have :L

I need a new USB but they probably cost too much money to ship to Australia.

Edited by Flare

I'm sure a lot of you may have seen this video before, if you haven't then here it is. MLP Flash Drives that has your fave ponies on them. You can customize them to your liking and errr thang. Just go to dashdrives.com and check it out. I own like 2 of them already. If you already own one then please share pictures of your drive(s). I am rather curious to see what yours looks like :D.

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=ja3uqcDjcDc

Totally not me in this video

That was hilarious! Me need one! :D
  • Brohoof 1

Want want want want want

I should do a poll to see if any pony is interested in a giveaway of some of theses flash drives. They'd be able to pick their colors and customize them. I did a giveaway of these drives on my youtube, and people loved it.

that video is funny.

most of the video editing looks like it was done in sony vegas using the pre-set text effects they have :L

I need a new USB but they probably cost too much money to ship to Australia.

Lol took me 17 minutes to make that video :D. and I believe Moongaze made a journal over on DA talking about over seas shipping.

That was hilarious! Me need one! :D[/center]

I might do a giveaway here of them. Them here on the forums. Hope more ponies interested in making awesome Dash Drives than video games :(

I should do a poll to see if any pony is interested in a giveaway of some of theses flash drives. They'd be able to pick their colors and customize them. I did a giveaway of these drives on my youtube, and people loved it.

DO IT!

Lol took me 17 minutes to make that video :D. and I believe Moongaze made a journal over on DA talking about over seas shipping.

I might do a giveaway here of them. Them here on the forums. Hope more ponies interested in making awesome Dash Drives than video games :(

Sweet! I'm in need of a new flashdrive anyway! (how much memory do they hold?)

Holy nuts, that is cool. You did a great job on that video! It was amusing, awesome, and made me want one even more!

I agree with everyone else; DO IT! I am completely interested in this.

Im gonna win one WITH RAINBOW DASH ON IT! FAST To the bat mobile!

We'll see when I make the poll. If I get enough ponies who are interested then I will throw a Dash Drive giveaway. and you can pick any design you like along with colors and words. :)

Holy nuts, that is cool. You did a great job on that video! It was amusing, awesome, and made me want one even more!

I agree with everyone else; DO IT! I am completely interested in this.

Thank you.

I hope the others feel the same for a giveaway as you do :)

Well I need a Flash Drive ever since my old one got stolen last month. (And my art and short stories lost forever! :()

I'd be interested in such a give away though nothing can replace the work on my old one!

...But a Dash Drive could signal a new beginning and be filled with new work! Not sure what design to get though!

Well I need a Flash Drive ever since my old one got stolen last month. (And my art and short stories lost forever! :()

I'd be interested in such a give away though nothing can replace the work on my old one!

...But a Dash Drive could signal a new beginning and be filled with new work! Not sure what design to get though!

Sorry to hear about your Drive getting stolen, man :(.

If we get enough people willing to participate then i wouldn't mind doing a giveaway for you all. Just don't want to do one and people are disinterested in it.

Gotta say that commercial got my attention fersure! Kinda reminds me of the voice swap that fluttershy went through in episode 9 from last season. Great product too, may have to get one just because its ponified xD
  • Brohoof 1

This is relevant to my interests. :D
  • Brohoof 1

Why thank you :3. and theater as in like a Drama club or something of that nature? No I'm not. But I do enjoy acting along with voice acting.

That was, as I said, hilarious. You should make more vids like that!

That was, as I said, hilarious. You should make more vids like that!

Oh i do make vids like that, here and there. More are in a playlist on my channel called The Epic Guide

linked here.

I should get one with my christmas money! ^_^

You're going to love it :)

I'm trying ton order one now :( but it's not user friendly at all :( ~

You're having problems ordering? I can walk you through it step by step if you like :)