Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pretty angry about xbox hard drives!

FALCON PUNCH

I only have a 20GB hard drive that came with the original Xbox 360's at the time. I rather just buy a brand new xbox 360 than to just keep performing maintenance on the one that keeps giving me trouble.

Yeah in the long run getting a new one will be better as all the repair costs will mount up and end up being the same price as the console.

I have the slim but it no real problem it just i would like to play some classics like counter strike

Yeah sorry. It's just that the bootleg HDD messed up for you. Though I feel your pain a little bit. I would hate it if I lost my stuff but in the end that's why I almost never buy Third party products. I learned when I was little and my MadCats N64 controllers would break like crazy, yet the original one worked perfectly.

Yeah sorry. It's just that the bootleg HDD messed up for you. Though I feel your pain a little bit. I would hate it if I lost my stuff but in the end that's why I almost never buy Third party products. I learned when I was little and my MadCats N64 controllers would break like crazy, yet the original one worked perfectly.

Now i remember it was a tomtop hdd but anyway i hope i can get a transfer cable if i ever get a new hdd

Don't i have you as a friend on xbox live or something is it celestial heaven? and yeah counter strike yeahhhh

The 'fake' hard drive i have is fine it looks the same but you just cant do things that say you need a hard drive so it like a big usb stick

It was on the release date for the xbox 360 slim and it was cheaper so that was cool.

But dose your xbox freeze alot mine dose it and i dont know if thats a sign of something.

I know of some people in the Military with specially modded systems that have some cool stuff. Like on person had a terrabyte in their PS3. And another had their original xbox modded so it automatically had every original xbox game in it, along with a little over 1K televised showings like movies and shows. Maybe your HD is one of those if you're lucky? Like a pandora stick for the PSP? That alone would make it very valuable.

Okay, how did you get the red ring THREE times? I've had an 360 for YEARS, and it has never had ANY of the four stages of the red ring of death.

@OP: How did you end up with a 4 GB console? Mine is one of the cheapest models, and it has 50GB.

I got it from three different 360 systems, all about three months apart. I went apeshit the last time it happened and tore it apart with my barehands. Sold all the games and got a PS3, which I later got a new one and gave the older one to my family; it's the rare 60GB that plays PS2 games, they like it.

My only regret is never being able to play Mass Effect on it. That's really it.

I still have the classic mw2 edition xbox 360. The only one problem with it is that if I close the disk-tray with no game in it, the tray will be stuck closed and I would have to pry it open with some sort of flat object.