Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be any pony from the show, who would it be?

Cherry Blossom

This guy right here:

Why you might ask? Because he doesnt even need his wings to fly he just propels himself forward with the sheer force of his muscles pointed in any direction

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would probably be this guy.

Posted Image

You've got to admit that he's got a rather awesome life, playing in jelly all the time and whatnot.

Edited by Chiaki
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle more than likely with such magic power. Or maybe Fluttershy with her empathy t'words all animals :wub: Love animals and being able to communicate with them on the level she does would be cool.

Edited by Broken Image

(edited)

Probably Fluttershy because of her kindness and taking care of so many different animals, though I would be bending genders to do this, ah well, it would still be nifty.

Edited by Scatterbolt

Well, i'd probally fit as a Big Mac. Shining Armor, too.

Though i'd like to be a Prince Blueblood, but have a whole different personality.

Hmm.. That's tough.. Probably either Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Fluttershy or Derpy Hooves. Why? I honestly am like them all.. I'm crazy and aren't afraid to be myself, like Pinkie.

I like to read and stay ahead in school, like Twilight.

I get along with animals (like, no joke..) and I can be very VERY quiet, like Fluttershy.

I can be clumsy and just funny sometimes, like Derpy. Even though my intentions are good. Oh and sometimes I'm misunderstood.

Not to get super into this question, but judging from the childhood stories we saw in Cutie Mark Chronicles, I would not want to be Fluttershy, due to her bullying. I would probably want to be Fancy Pants, I don't know much about him, since he doesn't have any official backstory, so I'd like to live his unknown life.

Who would I be? Not as obvious an answer as you might think. The answer is not Rainbow Dash, nor is it Discord, nor any of the other Mane 6.

I'd be Scootaloo.

If I was Scootaloo:

-Kid = no responsibilities outside having fun.

-Sick scooter skills means I can get around fast, and in style.

-I'm bucking adorable, and could probably use it to my advantage in winning people over.

-Really good sense of balance means I can break dance like a boss.

-I'd chase after Rainbow Dash all day, trying to get her to be my big sister, so that adorable Scootalove would come to pass.

-Hanging out with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle all the time means having connections with the Mane Six through AJ and Rarity, meaning I could potentially hang with them sometimes, too. Which gives me all the MORE chances to try and glomp Dash =p

-Scoots is best chicken, so, yeah. Scootaloo! Scoot-Scootaloo!

The male character I'd be, would be Soarin'! A member of the Wonderbolts, and loves Pie! So I think that would be a good choice.

As for my female character I'd be, well... it's obvious, Fluttershy! Yay for being a shy but adorable pony!