What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

The greatness has been tripled! Quadrupled including the Hasbro one in the back there? idk

post-9221-0-78865700-1393947141_thumb.jpg

You can see my thoughts on them here. Along with a few more pics.

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 3

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

As awkward as it is actually some kiddy mlp stickers to stick around my room for Celestia knows why...

EVERYPONY LIKES STICKERS :D

Just got this today. The guy at the counter took one look at it and said "nice choice". ^_^

Lucky I'm trying to find em, in the Uk...

The deepest of the Everfree!

My legion is ever-growing...

post-9721-0-37467100-1393978534_thumb.jpg

...and they're really going to need a new shelf soon, especially if another pair is released.  Trixie and Twilight have been added, and I'm pretty pleased with the condition of both of them.  I'm also glad that they came in the normal variants; the balance would be upset if either came in the translucent form.

• Brohoof 2

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

Yet another piece of Waifu merch.  :yay:

She arrived today in the mail. She's also my first Funko.

Pretty heavy as well.

post-16340-0-28067100-1393991989_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-41920300-1393991998_thumb.jpg

Also a size comparison to a regular 3'' brushable (with mane styled by me ;)  ).

post-16340-0-80759000-1393992007_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

(edited)

I have two packs of the new Rainbow Rocks figurines, featuring these two beauties.. :3

Vinyl Scratch and Doctor Whooves. :D

1376317272220.jpg

full.png

There's Applejack, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle but these two are my favorite. ^3^

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~

img-19146-1-img-19146-1-1453448403613.gif

My OC, Starlight. (Better than Starlight Glimmer):

http://i.imgur.com/RefDHIL.png

My last purchase (since I figured I could probably get away with wearing it in public):

luna-headphone-portrait.jpg

I'm also seriously considering picking up an Aurora plush of Luna, because those things look absurdly good.

• Brohoof 1

Hi.

As I said on my profile feed, on Feb. 7th...

"I can't believe I haven't worked at Krogers for a long time and I'm getting paid $64 (actually, it was $65.50) this Saturday. HELL YEAH, BRONY SHOPPING SPREE!"

I bought a Rainbow Dash backpack, Dogtags, and more MLP trading cards at hot topic.

• Brohoof 1

I got a Funko Derpy (the bigger $13-14 ones) to go with my Pinkie Pie one.  She was getting lonely.  Um I'm kind of scared now...I'm gonna end up wanting all of them. But the Avenger minimugs can't be moved anymore to accomodate more ponies.  So if I get more they're gonna need their own place lol.  

I also found this tiny MLP lunch box at Michaels.  There was like a whole rack of MLP stuff.  But I didn't see the need for MLP crayons, markers, stamps, pencils, and a diary.  That shopping bag thing was tempting though lol.   

• Brohoof 1

img-2039271-2-MWZGxam.png

After a long time, I have finally decide to show off the key part of my collection: The Derpy Mini-Shrine.

IMG_1309_zpsf4e8cc10.jpg

This whole set contains:

The SDCC Derpy Hooves toy

Both Funko Derpy toys(Normal and Translucent)

The Derpy from the MLP Favorites 2 set

The POP Derpy

The Cupcake Derpy

and the 3 WeLoveFine Derpys(Normal, Fleeced, and Chrome)

And there you have it.  My Derpy collection, hoping to get bigger with the mini-Funko toys.

• Brohoof 3

Welp, I bought a Pinkie's Boutique Pinkie. She's so glittery! Her middle balloon (cutie mark) turned into her black and Pinkie has a black streak. But unluckily I lost her, all I have left is a Create - a - pony rainbow dash (which I colored in very mesy)

After a long time, I have finally decide to show off the key part of my collection: The Derpy Mini-Shrine.

img-2384479-1-IMG_1309_zpsf4e8cc10.jpg

This whole set contains:

The SDCC Derpy Hooves toy

Both Funko Derpy toys(Normal and Translucent)

The Derpy from the MLP Favorites 2 set

The POP Derpy

The Cupcake Derpy

and the 3 WeLoveFine Derpys(Normal, Fleeced, and Chrome)

And there you have it.  My Derpy collection, hoping to get bigger with the mini-Funko toys.

It's Funko POP Derpy and Cupcake Keepsakes Derpy

• Brohoof 1

RarityPortal1.gif

Generosity~ Just sit back and watch how I live.

... You guys are all making me feel terrible for taking my Funko figures out of their boxes. =(

All of mine are out of their box as well.  Except my translucent Derpy, simply because I keep forgetting I have her.

• Brohoof 2

the most resent pony thing i have gotten was a booster pack and a  vinyl alicorn Twilight

-end

If you are reading this you clearly have sometime on your hands, or you just like to read. Lets be honest they can be very related, you are on a forum dedicated to pastel colored miniature equines. Though if reading this is a waste of time, what would it say about the person who is writing it....

also The Game, Consult the Helix Fossil, /0, and other such maymays

I went on sort of a buying pony craze .

Parents found me a 10in Cheerliee 

At toysrus it was buy one get one 40% so I got a several things

Two of the newest blind bag ( one applejack and the other is another random pony)

I got two of the funko blind boxes and got Fluttershy and DJ

I got the Nightmare moon drawstring bag and the Zecora messanger bag (both which I was eyeing for awhile)

(not pictured but I also got the Applehat funrise and Alicorn twilight in 5inch size )

At FYE I got

Translucent Derpy

Yay magnet

Pinkie (for my bf) and a Twilight Sparkle (for me) wristbands

I had also ordered on enterplay the Luna , Fluttershy and Rarity deluxe dog tag sets.

post-11698-0-97266000-1394393762_thumb.jpg

Then I got some Rainbow Power stuff

The helicopter ( I thought it might be fun to play with although I wish it was remote controlled, that'd be so cool) and Fluttershy fashion style rainbow I bought at Meijer

At Target today I found the rainbow figurine set  and Rarity fashion style rainbow

post-11698-0-76466600-1394394051_thumb.jpg

And I'm also waiting for a box from toysrus of stuff.

All of mine are out of their box as well.  Except my translucent Derpy, simply because I keep forgetting I have her.

Yay, I'm (apparently) not a lone freak who's doing everything wrong then!

• Brohoof 1

Hi.

(edited)

Yay, I'm (apparently) not a lone freak who's doing everything wrong then!

Large CC vinyl scratch aside, all of my stuff is box free and on the shelf above me and looking AWESOME..

I don't see much point to keeping it boxed, things like these won't gain much in collectors value even if sealed, and likely will actually drop once the fandom does.

Modern collectibles don't gain much regardless, and won't though due to people hoarding them as can even be seen here :/ . 

So for me I collect what I enjoy, and it gets proudly displayed as such out of the box and wide open :) .

Scratch is a special case though since her box is also her display and it lights up.. Helps she's screwed (literally..) into the base... whoever designed that thing should be slapped across the head with a wiffle bat..

oh almost forgot.. no pics since I'm lazy But heres my latest

Found some RD pajama pants in the MEN'S section of target the other day :) $10 so I grabbed me some!

Finally got the new Funko Vinyl Princess Twilight.

A complete S3 of the comics book. Even if I have them loose I love these collection ones :)

the new Beanie Pony ones of Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie... FINALLY I have something of AJ and rarity! :P

glad they didn't do the funky twisty horn for rarity though.. ugh is that ugly on twi.. hope they do an update or something to her, maybe an alicorn version with the new horn.. anything.. that old twisted horn is just horrible and a waste of material!

Also recently found the Pinkie and Fluttershy starter decks pack for the card game. Giving me all six of the starters :) Now I need to learn to play.. and find someone to play... apparently a comic shop thats some 30 min off does card games on sunday mornings, and even has a pony table setup.. but I dunno.. its one of those places that literally fits the major negative stereotypes and that kind of creeps me out....  Not bad people, just the "few" that are believed to represent the many..

Ordered up a Vinyl Scratch vs Octavia hoodie and party scene shirt from welovefine

dj-party-scene-led-shirt.gif

can't wait to get this in :P

Edited by GrimCW

I got both packs of dogtags I bought today. Something small for a first time buying anything MLP, and I at least like what the two dogtags turned out to be.

post-24559-0-82556300-1394492868_thumb.jpg

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

... You guys are all making me feel terrible for taking my Funko figures out of their boxes. =(

All my stuff is out of the box.  Except my Target exclusive Pinkie Pie.  Idk got in my head it might be worth something lol.  

Large CC vinyl scratch aside, all of my stuff is box free and on the shelf above me and looking AWESOME..

I don't see much point to keeping it boxed, things like these won't gain much in collectors value even if sealed, and likely will actually drop once the fandom does.

Modern collectibles don't gain much regardless, and won't though due to people hoarding them as can even be seen here :/ . 

So for me I collect what I enjoy, and it gets proudly displayed as such out of the box and wide open :) .

Scratch is a special case though since her box is also her display and it lights up.. Helps she's screwed (literally..) into the base... whoever designed that thing should be slapped across the head with a wiffle bat..

oh almost forgot.. no pics since I'm lazy But heres my latest

Found some RD pajama pants in the MEN'S section of target the other day :) $10 so I grabbed me some!

Finally got the new Funko Vinyl Princess Twilight.

A complete S3 of the comics book. Even if I have them loose I love these collection ones :)

the new Beanie Pony ones of Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie... FINALLY I have something of AJ and rarity! :P

glad they didn't do the funky twisty horn for rarity though.. ugh is that ugly on twi.. hope they do an update or something to her, maybe an alicorn version with the new horn.. anything.. that old twisted horn is just horrible and a waste of material!

Also recently found the Pinkie and Fluttershy starter decks pack for the card game. Giving me all six of the starters :) Now I need to learn to play.. and find someone to play... apparently a comic shop thats some 30 min off does card games on sunday mornings, and even has a pony table setup.. but I dunno.. its one of those places that literally fits the major negative stereotypes and that kind of creeps me out....  Not bad people, just the "few" that are believed to represent the many..

Ordered up a Vinyl Scratch vs Octavia hoodie and party scene shirt from welovefine

img-2390183-1-dj-party-scene-led-shirt.g

can't wait to get this in :P

Crap...I was just at target yesterday lol.  I would totally wear a pair of RD pajama pants.  

As for the Twilight TY update...they'd done it.  I've seen places that have both the cinnamon twist horn and the new Rarity horn Twilight.  Still haven't seen the alicorn twilight, except on ty.com.  

img-2039271-2-MWZGxam.png

As for the Twilight TY update...they'd done it.

I need to be on the look out then! the hallmark shop in the mall closed, making me need to go down the street a ways.. luckily I work down that way now, so this shouldn't be to hard :)