What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

my girlfriend and I both went to the build a bear and made some ponies! I of course choose Twilight sparkle while she choose Fluttershy! oh the super cuteness!

oh and btw, I hear that Tomorrow, Rarity will be coming out in the Build a bear! YAY! 

Um, I think it was a Fluttershy plushie. ^^

my girlfriend and I both went to the build a bear and made some ponies! I of course choose Twilight sparkle

now who is the traitor! muhahahaha!  B)

post-8308-0-34899000-1430152769.png

banner by Kyoshi

my girlfriend and I both went to the build a bear and made some ponies! I of course choose Twilight sparkle while she choose Fluttershy! oh the super cuteness!

oh and btw, I hear that Tomorrow, Rarity will be coming out in the Build a bear! YAY! 

now who is the traitor! muhahahaha!  B)

Rarity doesn't come until closer to April as far as I know.  I'm very excited.  She's being joined by Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

Rarity doesn't come until closer to April as far as I know.  I'm very excited.  She's being joined by Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

She's already available on the website.  Same with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.  I'm going to get them tomorrow :)

img-2039271-2-MWZGxam.png

This is the very first MLP related merchandise I'm getting!

I bought it and it should be here soon!

Favorite shirt ever!  I have this.  I managed to get it in the store because someone returned it.

I got 5 more dog tag packs. This time I pulled Spike, Rarity, Trixie, Rainbow Dash(eeeww), and the FIM one. Got them all hanging above my PC lol.

post-24559-0-32932700-1395966423_thumb.jpg

post-24559-0-48764200-1395966431_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

pTRU1-15754951_alternate1_dt.jpg

^ This is on sale at Toys'R'Us, and since there aren't a whole lot of Chyrsalis toys, I decided to nab it.

m4te-wd9GfuO34HF7foAyAA.jpg

At which point I saw ^ this, and I was like ermagherd more Chrysalis and had to have that as well.

$_35.JPG

I also spent 10 minutes looking for a Rarity one of these. I was successful. Having a flash light helped.

• Brohoof 1

f_50_1_70.jpeg

I got an extra hour in the ballpit

attachicon.gifpTRU1-15754951_alternate1_dt.jpg

^ This is on sale at Toys'R'Us, and since there aren't a whole lot of Chyrsalis toys, I decided to nab it.

attachicon.gifm4te-wd9GfuO34HF7foAyAA.jpg

At which point I saw ^ this, and I was like ermagherd more Chrysalis and had to have that as well.

attachicon.gif$_35.JPG

I also spent 10 minutes looking for a Rarity one of these. I was successful. Having a flash light helped.

Crap the Toys R Us store I was at tonight didn't have their brushable set on sale.  I really want Derpy...and Chrysalis would be awesome too. And they were all out of those little squishies.  I was half tempted to purloin the little Twilight they have as part of the display.  But I didn't.  Gotta remember the flashlight though for sure.  

But the whole reason I went down that way was for the Build a Bear ponies.  I got all three of the new ones.  The very attractive girl who stuffed Rarity for me was pretty cool about them being for me.  And she'd never heard of a Brony.  And the lady at the checkout talked me into getting a $10 giftcard for $5 by telling me that AJ was confirmed.  Well duh lol.  The ponies are their best sellers. 

Crap the Toys R Us store I was at tonight didn't have their brushable set on sale.  I really want Derpy...and Chrysalis would be awesome too. And they were all out of those little squishies.  I was half tempted to purloin the little Twilight they have as part of the display.  But I didn't.  Gotta remember the flashlight though for sure.  

Check online. I probably should have said that first. XD

I would assume they price match their website.

Edited by Troblems

f_50_1_70.jpeg

I got an extra hour in the ballpit

The latest MLP related stuff I got were the Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle outfits that are made

for the Build A Bear MLP characters. I got the characters so I figured why not get their outfits too? 

Check online. I probably should have said that first. XD

I would assume they price match their website.

doubt it.  I've tried that with a number of stores and they claim their online is a separate entity and that they won't compete with it.  Books a Million had MLP trade paperbacks for like $5 off on their website and I showed them and they said they can't.  Walmart has said similar.  It's dumb lol

A MLP secrets book with Twillicorn on the front. XD I needed a new shopping list book so I figured, what the hell? Make it ponies. :P

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

I bought some of the new interplay cards. The rules to that card name are more complicated than Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic combined, and I'm not kidding.

• Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

attachicon.gifpTRU1-15754951_alternate1_dt.jpg

attachicon.gifm4te-wd9GfuO34HF7foAyAA.jpg

attachicon.gif$_35.JPG

so lucky! rarity is one of the few I haven't gotten (quit after a lot of duplicates) . I haven't seen any chyrsalis sets at my stores yet or available online -_-

New shirt! Been wanting this since I first saw it, finally decided to just go for it before it disappears with my luck.

post-9221-0-08729100-1396043492_thumb.jpg

Now off to the wash it goes so I can wear it tomorrow!

• Brohoof 1

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

Got these at McDonalds today.I simply walked up to the counter asked what ponies they had, and the girl at the counter said "We have a pink one and a purple one" and I said I'll take them.

These are number 1 and number 2 in the series....next being released are Fluttershy :squee: and Celestia.

7VQrIWF.jpg

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Got these at McDonalds today.I simply walked up to the counter asked what ponies they had, and the girl at the counter said "We have a pink one and a purple one" and I said I'll take them.

These are number 1 and number 2 in the series....next being released are Fluttershy :squee: and Celestia.

img-2463689-1-7VQrIWF.jpg

:(  The McDonald's I went to had #1 and #3.  I grabbed Fluttershy(#3).  I decided I would get the rest eventually.

It's my birthday tomorrow and I had my party today.  I got a Derpy Robe, Funko Pop Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie figures, and Funko Trixie, Twilight, and Pinkie figures.  I also went to Toys R Us and got a NIghtmare Moon bag and I got a Derpy cell phone plug at Hot Topic on clearance.

Edited by Psych Ward
  • Brohoof 1