What was the name of first forum you ever joined?

Finesthour

I think one of the first forums I joined was a harry potter hogwarts school roleplaying site. I was a member for a few years and then the person in charge left and someone else took over and I had to submit my OC to get accepted back into the school and she was turned down after everything that happened to her and I remember getting upset and quit the site.

post-8308-0-24263200-1457089482_zpsceedh

RPNation, a roleplaying forum. Only a few days before I joined this one, actually. I haven't used it much since finding this one though. :lol:

img-24134-1-img-24134-1-Sscj1oz.png

'ToyFortOnly'

It was a forum for a TF2 server that had a pretty thriving community. The time I spent there I look back on as the glory days, back when there was so many great people together playing some awesome games of tf2.

That server is the reason I have over 1000 hours on that game. So many memories  :rarity:

Hell, if I remember correctly the yogscast even made a video of them playing on the server, that was a big surprise to see!

Unfortuntley, as gaming communities go up, they also go down, so after a few blissful years TFo is now a server filled with screaming kids and 10 people playing sniper at the same time.

post-15132-0-79547700-1425946045.png

Sig by

No DDR machines were harmed in the making of this signature

FusionFall Central. Ahh good times. Good times.

Too bad it's been dead for years. Such a shame. I had such a great time for a couple of years on there. 

I miss cartoon network fusionfall and the forums based on it.  :(

CJlO22H.png

Trackmill Forums, back in 2009 or 2010.

I was very much a noob that thought 1337 speak was really cool.

^ don't listen to this guy ^

• 4 weeks later...

Black Hole HQ, a fan forum for one of my favorite video game series of all time, Advance Wars

I joined that forum in 2007, and I was pretty obnoxious back then. Looking at my posts and how completely naive I was is pretty funny. I got trolled so fucking hard there.

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

Some emulation site.  That forced you to post to accumulate points that could be spent towards downloads.  The staff was comprised of self-important jackasses; gone mad with a very moderate amount of "power."  They seemed to mistakenly think that members really gave a damn about the forum posting element of the site.

No.  They wanted to download free games.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

My first forum... MLPForums... yep.

Honestly I have never really been the social sort, never really bothered with forums and the like. Guess it took MLP to change that haha  :P

C9YO7ag.png

Sableye is best... whatever he is, diamond demon thing. He's still awesome. 

(I know he's a Pokemon, psh)

The Futurama Madhouse. (their message board) Man, I love that site.

Edited by Bendy

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

My first forum is actually this one. Back when I was a Pokémon fan, I lurked on Serebii and other forum sites, but I never made a single account. After I became a fan of MLP, I stumbled on this site and became a lurker for awhile until I decided to join. To this day, I am happy I joined this wonderful community.