Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

7/10

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

10/10 (I know I should've let someone else rate the song since I posted recently. But I love this song! x3)

Lt5mPny.png

(edited)

6/10: Vocals are really throwing me off; I'm accustomed to the original Japanese-language soundtrack.

This is the first J-pop track I remember liking; though I've never actually seen the series it's from.  Interesting coincidence, "Dash" being in the show title. x3

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

really catchy and entertaining 9.9/10

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hmKYDT3GpUY

6/10: Vocals are really throwing me off; I'm accustomed to the original Japanese-language soundtrack.

This is the first J-pop track I remember liking; though I've never actually seen the series it's from. Interesting coincidence, "Dash" being in the show title. x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exIV5G3YgHs&list=PLw0L1DrZ1fV-oCpmsTGteW55qLglyqfw2

i tried to find the actual japanese version on youtube. but couldnt find it there :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

8/10: I only just learned that "Volbeat" is more than solely the name of a Pokemon, like, yesterday. xD  Really catchy to begin with.  I thought the heavy guitar-work would drown out the bouncy melody, but it didn't.

i tried to find the actual japanese version on youtube. but couldnt find it there :(

That's too bad; I was actually quite fond of the Cardcaptor Sakura OST back when I was first "discovering" Japanese-language pop and what not.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"