Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

5/10  Meh, country music puts me to sleep.

2/10 I don't like the music genre, game that it is based on, and the song in general is annoying.

Not liking the song I can understand, but don't you dare say that Undertale sucks.  Undertale is awesome.  I kid you not, it's the only video game I've ever played that has helped me to be a better person.  I've read plenty of books and watched plenty of movies that have left that kind of emotional impact on me, but such significance has never come from a video game.  With the exception of Undertale that is. 

Don't you love it when a song sounds so good, it even works when played backwards?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cQwQjSjYa8

Edited by Soaring Symphony

9/10. That was amazing. It sounds like music that belongs to a world map in a non-shovelware game about being a pirate.

Not liking the song I can understand, but don't you dare say that Undertale sucks.  Undertale is awesome.  I kid you not, it's the only video game I've ever played that has helped me to be a better person.

It's only an opinion.

I guess you've never played Ocarina of Time then have you?

Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite games, I just didn't comment on the fact that it's Gerudo Valley. I know what the original song sounds like, it sounds great, but that's how it sounds reversed.

OT: 9/10. That was so nice.

(edited)

This one is hard for me because I have been listening to them for a long time. I conisder 1000hp to be the worst work, but back to the song. It has powerful and positive message, but it feels like venting and no real rhythm to it  . Im going to give it

6.5/10

I hate doing this, but another Godsmack song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJTDNELRSk

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 1

(Just rate the song above me.)

3/10 - Ehhh, not sure how to explain....

It's a rap instrumental. Made for someone to buy and rap to. ERB used it for Frederick the Great.

• Brohoof 1