Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

5/10  Meh, country music puts me to sleep.

2/10 I don't like the music genre, game that it is based on, and the song in general is annoying.

Not liking the song I can understand, but don't you dare say that Undertale sucks.  Undertale is awesome.  I kid you not, it's the only video game I've ever played that has helped me to be a better person.  I've read plenty of books and watched plenty of movies that have left that kind of emotional impact on me, but such significance has never come from a video game.  With the exception of Undertale that is. 

Don't you love it when a song sounds so good, it even works when played backwards?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cQwQjSjYa8

Edited by Soaring Symphony

9/10. That was amazing. It sounds like music that belongs to a world map in a non-shovelware game about being a pirate.

Not liking the song I can understand, but don't you dare say that Undertale sucks.  Undertale is awesome.  I kid you not, it's the only video game I've ever played that has helped me to be a better person.

It's only an opinion.

Pennutoh has a gun

I guess you've never played Ocarina of Time then have you?

Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite games, I just didn't comment on the fact that it's Gerudo Valley. I know what the original song sounds like, it sounds great, but that's how it sounds reversed.

OT: 9/10. That was so nice.

Pennutoh has a gun

(edited)

This one is hard for me because I have been listening to them for a long time. I conisder 1000hp to be the worst work, but back to the song. It has powerful and positive message, but it feels like venting and no real rhythm to it  . Im going to give it

6.5/10

I hate doing this, but another Godsmack song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJTDNELRSk

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 1

10/10

Since,you posted that.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

7/10

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

3/10 - Ehhh, not sure how to explain....

IfHFwmj.png

"Umbrella cannot stop the rain, but make us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring success, but gives power to face any challenges in life" ~YBJ
#WeAreStardust
Avatar and signature made by Blue Vexillographer. Hey! That's me!

(Just rate the song above me.)

3/10 - Ehhh, not sure how to explain....

It's a rap instrumental. Made for someone to buy and rap to. ERB used it for Frederick the Great.

• Brohoof 1