Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

6/10. I've never liked dubstep much. Relies too much on bass to really have anything else that makes it really stand out. Also, in this particular one, dat bass just sounds all... freakin' weird, man.

6/10, again, I'm not really one for electronic music. But, that does require a lot of talent.

Doom metal. It's heavy, it's thick, and it's slow. But, if you like Black Sabbath, you'll love this.

I am not listening to that all the way through. No way, no how.

Being a fan of artists who use "wall of sound" techniques, I must say that this is quite freakin' awesome. The singer is really, really good.

I'm actually not that into doom metal to be honest, but this is rather great. 10/10. It's got the perfect metal-style production quality, the guitar is really good, and also the other things I stated before. Gonna have to look up that band.

Here's something I've been working on for a few weeks at school in Music Tech. It's a kind of electronic drum n bass/acoustic fusion using samples. No, I can't play instruments, this is all samples and midi-keyboard-ness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ZnKPYUO_4&feature=plcp

I really am liking what you've put together here. The piano sample is really great, and I like how the bass just kind of flutters in, if you will. It sounds professionally done, nice job man. The part at the 1:30 mark really adds another dimension to the sound. Great performance, 10/10.

Here's a band that sounds like a mixture of Jethro Tull and Black Sabbath.

• Brohoof 1

5.5/10

Really catchy, but doesn't compare much to other songs I know.

How do you get ninja'd on this Forum???

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O6Q1OiF6LI

If you guys don't know Two Steps From Hell, then you need to listen to a bunch of their songs.

These guys are the (adopted) mother of all epic music!

Edited by Beat Shock