Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Posted Image

We now return you to your daily dose of pony.

You can remain general, and I approve of your signature promotion. I myself, represent Discord's presence itself in our little disorganization.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

You can remain general, and I approve of your signature promotion. I myself, represent Discord's presence itself in our little disorganization.

Why thank you for the first part. I figured it'd be a bit more interesting if I made mine different from yours. I'd add little sprites of pink clouds raining chocolate milk, but I don't know where any are unfortunately.

As for the second part...we shall see...

Posted Image

I too will join. After all, I already have considerable skills in madness.

Real madness is no skill... It is completely random and un focused destroying anything it wants...

I should know...

Why thank you for the first part. I figured it'd be a bit more interesting if I made mine different from yours. I'd add little sprites of pink clouds raining chocolate milk, but I don't know where any are unfortunately.

As for the second part...we shall see...

Posted Image

Posted Image

*snip*

I see your We shall see and raise you a bitch please.

Posted Image

Are you getting technical about it?

HEY!! No getting technical allowed! Not unless I get to take something apart.

Edited by Rainbow Sparkle

I see your We shall see and raise you a bitch please.

Posted Image

HEY!! No getting technical allowed! Not unless I get to take something apart.

Posted Image

Come now, using our abilities of wit and reactions is not to be used only here, but across le board, on all the unsuspecting ponies. Go forth, brethren. Spread Discord.

I asked if you were getting technical. And I know it's not allowed.

Actually, you were asking Solarwind, I just felt like responding to it.

Come now, using our abilities of wit and reactions is not to be used only here, but across le board, on all the unsuspecting ponies. Go forth, brethren. Spread Discord.

This is true. But before I go forth spreading chaos, I shall leave you all with a gift!

Behold the horror!!

Posted Image

Before i start im gonna go wrangle up some heffalumps and a few woozles.

does anypony know how big a sig is i wanna make one.

600 pixels wide, 100 pixels high.

600 pixels wide, 100 pixels high.

thank you all mighty warlord. I think you should know that the pony is done with his bath and should be taken out of the freezer before the time lords come to take his memory...

or was it that i left the oven on... meh we'll find out soon enough wont we mr.chaos

• Brohoof 1

~Click for the national anthem of chaos, itself~

Bandwagon time, everypony!

And a special thanks to Resolution, the leader of the CMC Army. Discord has stolen the basics for your topic layout.

Do hope you don't mind~ Posted Image

Well now, it would appear we have some Trixie fans, some time lords, some zebras, and now, an adorable CMC army forming. Those are all nice, but what I offer you is something these silly little clubs cannot. What I offer you is something outside of Celestia's reign, and the very edge of Feldy's reign itself. What I offer you is the joker's card; where wit, fun and humor dominate, not silly ponies and their regulations and rules. As you all know, I've had this line in my signature since day one of my being here:

"Forget Celestia and her Friendship Reign, come have some real fun with Discord on the Nonsense Train~"

Well, kiddies, the train is scheduled to derail, so it's now or never! Which way do you choose?

-The way of swag, the way of wit, the way of class, the way of Discord?

-Or do you wish to continue to preach harmony and peace with your fellow ponies?

All those who have chosen the way of chaos, then respond to this thread saying you're in, and join me together as we appreciate, and carry on in the name of Discord. No signature alteration is required, though doing so anyway earns you brownie points.

From this day forth, we hereby pronounce our wit and humor across this fair board, to forever lighten the atmosphere with jokes, pranks, reaction images and custom-made media alike, whichever medium of which you choose to use; though we shall never cross too far, and descend to the levels of our lesser troll brethren.

Oh, and, of course, to...

Posted Image

i will... WHO WANTS CHEESE!

post-6026-0-24271300-1344007982_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4