Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In The Chaos Capital of the World, you do not ride nonsense train, nonsense train rides you!

There is no chaos of capital of the world, the world is capital to chaos !

• 2 weeks later...

Good news, subjects. Your chaotic ruler just completed a project about the four possible rulers of Equestria, that can be viewed here. One of them is our idol Discord, himself. Which means we now have another symbol/emblem/icon/thingy to go by.

Allow me to copy pasta the entry, for the sake of novelty.

The Legion of Anarchy

Unnatural order, no restricting laws, and the desire for a lack of social responsibility and sense follow the oldest and most ancient ruler of Equestria, Discord.

Posted Image

My good men! I have news. As the self proclaimed Doctor of the army I must diagnose appropiate and totally random ammounts of chaos for the forums. However I came across some interesting bit of thread work here. Take a look.

@@~Chaotic Discord~,

http://mlpforums.com/topic/31156-site-wide-forum-wars/

If a war does indeed break out amongst the forums.... Who will we cover in chocolate milk first?

*Cough* Xfizzle army! *Cough*

Posted Image

Now Mr. Discord, you have two choices:

A. Join the Equalists

B. Be crushed beneath us

Very amusing story, friend. Come back when you have a spirit that can match Discord's reality warping talent, and I'll consider giving you the time of day~

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Yea... I don't see the fun in it.

Yes, there is the whole 'everlasting chaos' thing, but you are the only one with the power!

So I say this: I will join your ranks, but only if you give me a part of your power over chaos!

Yea... I don't see the fun in it.

Yes, there is the whole 'everlasting chaos' thing, but you are the only one with the power!

So I say this: I will join your ranks, but only if you give me a part of your power over chaos!

Silly child, one does not need power to spread chaos. You can do so all in yourself, through words and actions.

• Brohoof 1

Silly child, one does not need power to spread chaos. You can do so all in yourself, through words and actions.

Then I shall do THIS! *turns Discord into a bunny* and THIS! *combines Fluttershy with Apple Jack and makes Apple-Shy my girlfriend*

chaos FOREVEA!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Then I shall do THIS! *turns Discord into a bunny* and THIS! *combines Fluttershy with Apple Jack and makes Apple-Shy my girlfriend*

chaos FOREVEA!!!!!

No.

As Doctor of this army I can not allow you to take my Waifu and combine her with applejack.

In fact before I seperate their bodies I think Its time for a little experiment.

*Straps on sanitary gloves and walks toward appledashfan*

This will burn... And sting.

No.

As Doctor of this army I can not allow you to take my Waifu and combine her with applejack.

In fact before I seperate their bodies I think Its time for a little experiment.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

~Chaotic Discord~ I must know, what is your secret? All the other army threads died but you managed to keep this one alive. Just how?

Because chaos never rests <3 It never grows stale, and people never tire of it.

No.

Your 'Waifu'? What does that even mean?

Im not sure.. Let me google it.

Ahh here it is.

Waifu 594 up, 112 down

A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters. A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even fap to their beloved, seeing the act as an insult to the non-existent woman they have committed themselves to.

• 1 month later...