Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Joining this army of anarchy is going to short circuit my CPU..... Screw my CPU, I'm in. I'm also going to bring combustible lemons and Portal guns with me if you don't mind. And also that Cheetah that spits out poles of cheese. And has Apple juice boxes for eyes. And I also would like to bring my friend who likes to give cheese.

Posted Image

I believe you two will get along, he is a prince of madness after all.

• Brohoof 2

Ah yes, Chaos, the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse (who has left before they became famous), finally got it's own militant force.

Although I'm against the idea of anarchy, I shall join, because not joining because of my political preferences would be making sense, right ?

Also, could I have a rank Sergeant-at-Legs to give me enough un-authority I will need when disorganizing the legions of Chaos ?

• Brohoof 1

Ah yes, Chaos, the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse (who has left before they became famous), finally got it's own militant force.

Although I'm against the idea of anarchy, I shall join, because not joining because of my political preferences would be making sense, right ?

Also, could I have a rank Sergeant-at-Legs to give me enough un-authority I will need when disorganizing the legions of Chaos ?

Certainly~

Certainly, after all, I made myself the self-proclaimed general of the legions.

Still under myself, silly filly, but yes, you can have your silly little titles, all of you can, if you wish.

Still under myself, silly filly, but yes, you can have your silly little titles, all of you can, if you wish.

Its not a silly title. now a silly title would be "Supreme Overlord and Chancellor of the Rasberry artillery division"

• Brohoof 1

Its not a silly title. now a silly title would be "Supreme Overlord and Chancellor of the Raspberry artillery division"

Perfect! I'll take it. What a glorious title, it is.

Posted Image

We get self proclaimed titles? I shall appoint myself the official Chaos AI.

G(enetic)L(ifeform)a(nd)M(adness)O(perating)S(ystem).

For chaos, you Jyggalag.

True. But still. He's in a different dimension.

I reject your reality and substitute my own :3.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, you are. You're here. You know who Jyggalag is. And I see Almighty Tallest in your signature. You. Are. Awesome.

What can I say? I like spending hours at a time reading video game wikis. I also like watching TV shows.

Are you writing a Project Massive letter?

2 things, 1. Not on topic. 2. Sadly, no, I can't mail Nick a letter D:.

Aw ok. So, on topic.

HEY THAT'S NOT MY LINE!!!!

I simply can not abide by titles. I will have the name of And that is what I want to be reffered to as.

Soooo, we can't say your name? PFFFFFFT! WATCH THIS! ? !? ! !!!! !!!!!!!!!! ... Posted Image Edited by JTAC