Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I was just wondering If I was ever added to your Army of Chaos

and In case you were wondering

it's to get back at Celestia for banishing Luna to the moon for 1000 years ;)

Just wondering, do we have a leader ? Because that would be... somehow organized, wouldn't it ?

Yes, I am the founding leader, and people have given themselves titles, but obviously these things are necessary. A group couldn't exist if it was pure chaos, for that would be nothing but mindless anarchy.

Yes, I am the founding leader, and people have given themselves titles, but obviously these things are necessary. A group couldn't exist if it was pure chaos, for that would be nothing but mindless anarchy.

I sense a loophole in chaos. How can someone lead chaos ? What direction would chaos have to be led ? I'm confused. (which of course means chaos has won again.)

I sense a loophole in chaos. How can someone lead chaos ? What direction would chaos have to be led ? I'm confused. (which of course means chaos has won again.)

Indeed, you're answer your own question. Even though we do have leaders, there is chaos all around us, in everything. Besides, purposefully having a sliver of organization for the sake of causing mass chaos is fine :P

Alas fellow misfits, thou has replaced thine avatar with the image of god Discord himself, from the beginning post of this thread, with matching text.

'Swag and Chaos' have been added to your inventory. Chaos Level: +5

• Brohoof 2

I want to join. I want to ride on the nonsense train. Can I be ninja of chaos?

Im in! sign me up!

Welcome aboard, ninja and Scootaloo fan alike <3

• Brohoof 2

Im in! sign me up!

I want to join. I want to ride on the nonsense train. Can I be ninja of chaos?

NEU membahs !

A-LERT! Join the chaos training RIGHT now under me, your sergeant-at-legs ! MOVE MOVE MOVE ! I WANT YOU TO RUN SEVEN SQUARES AROUND THAT OVAL YOU SEE THERE, MOVE MOVE MOVE !

• Brohoof 3