The Smile, Smile, Smile Challenge!

RainbowAwesome

In one try, I have done it for I am an actor

and as such an actor would think, it was easy and yes I understand I should've used a different audio device than the webcam, I'll do that in my next challenge...anypony have any ideas for a challenge for me? pm me about it. Edited by JTAC

Zjz73.pngsiggy by CloudChaser http://i560.photobuc...x/Other/gif.gif I'm a Blank Flank (CMC ARMY) with Freakazoid Attributes (Pinkazoid Army) in the New Lunar Republic while being a spy for the Discordian Empire and in worship for the Faith of the Fausticorn (Discord Army)... RD best pony, she started it ALL...Pinkie god tier Pony...Fluttershy cutest/hottest (depending on pic) Pony...Discord best villain...Changelings best minions...Tank best pet...Tara Strong is best troll...and Derpy is best mascot

I'm the S.U.E.A.G.P.O.N.I.S. (Super Ultra Extreme Awesomazing General Proven On Non Interstellar Space) [pronounced SwagPonys]   Oranges have navals, and so do ponies, join the revolution NOW!

Well I've done this several times, actually. When i feel down I often listen to Smile to make me feel better.

But I've never actually tried singing along with it while sad, only while happy. I'll make sure to do that soon :)

I am totally going to try it. I'll post what happened later...My cousin is over now, and she's only 3 months old, and I have to take care of her...otherwise i would do it now.

What is this place, filled with so many wonders? Casting its spell, that I am now under. Squirrels in the trees and the cute little bunnies. Birds flying free and bees with their honey, HONEY! Oh, what a magical place! And I owe it all to the pegasus race! If I knew the ground had so much up its sleeve, I'd have come here sooner, and never leave! Yes, I love EVERYTHING!

Has anypony watched the video I made? It took me awhile to do (1hr...SO LOONG) plz, and also pm me if y'all have any other suggestions for me to do as challenges/bets/dares/whatevers

Zjz73.pngsiggy by CloudChaser http://i560.photobuc...x/Other/gif.gif I'm a Blank Flank (CMC ARMY) with Freakazoid Attributes (Pinkazoid Army) in the New Lunar Republic while being a spy for the Discordian Empire and in worship for the Faith of the Fausticorn (Discord Army)... RD best pony, she started it ALL...Pinkie god tier Pony...Fluttershy cutest/hottest (depending on pic) Pony...Discord best villain...Changelings best minions...Tank best pet...Tara Strong is best troll...and Derpy is best mascot

I'm the S.U.E.A.G.P.O.N.I.S. (Super Ultra Extreme Awesomazing General Proven On Non Interstellar Space) [pronounced SwagPonys]   Oranges have navals, and so do ponies, join the revolution NOW!

Thats the thing about MLP, it triggers my emotions(Embarrassment, sadness, surprise, happiness, etc...)

ALso, if you can look at Pinkie without smiling, get a doctor

As for not smiling when looking at Pinkie Pie: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lY0oduSQN4o/Tr8y-92N2kI/AAAAAAAAAH8/ES8CUijJZE8/s1600/Pinkie_Pie_Sad.png

That's Pinkie Pie right there. That actually happens in the show. It will probably not make anyone smile.

Forget Celestia and her Friendship Reign, come have some real fun with Discord on the Nonsense Train

Join the Legion of Anarchy, and take up the flag of Discord here on MLPForums~

> The Legion of Anarchy <

OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-flicker-r1268

I smiled just thinking about it. :(

There is just no possible way for me to achieve this without smiling... it's impossible.

^This. I cant even think about the song without a smile getting plastered to my face. I guess I could give it a shot though. I will have to try when I get home. I'll tell ya how it goes XD

62G8mVr.gif

Proud member of the Code3 Bronies! Signature thanks to Doc Volt.

Well I watched the video or try to without laughing smiling or whatever. but the fact that I'm trying to do so makes it almost harder to avoid smiling. Plus reading the top comments didn't help.

Ps. I don't know if I could do this without trying to purposely put myself into a deep deep depression or something :P

Atleast I can enjoy this awesome song :D

Edited by Zygen

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

I really don't know if this is possible without me being extreamly negative and depressing. Or maybe really tired. Or that might work against me.

Its even harder when your trying to challange yourself to do it.

I wanna say I've done it before but I don't remember for sure. Plus I wasn't paying attention to grins very well so idk.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

I will try this until I get it... But after work. I'll record and post then, and I will fail at least 7 times. I might have to switch over to robot mode.

EDIT: Aww, no new posts?

Ah, well... here're my tries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJA4_5xO4E

Edited by AJHunter
  • Brohoof 1

Touchin' butts since 1993
HFJ SoundCloud
Also I sell shirts and stuff.

This is an impossible challenge for multiple reasons. One that I see specifically as a vocalist is that you are supposed to lift your face and brighten it while you sing. Therefore, you raise your eyebrows and smile. You, sir, have given me something that I have failed. However, I am proud to fail because it means I am simply a normal brony and a good singer. :P

I listened to it and didn't smile, but that was because it was buffer-pausing about 10 times, and I didn't watch Pinkie, just listened. I sung it out loud and didn't even make it after saying "My name is--". I just laughed. :lol:

Impossible to sing without smiling, yes. Impossible to simply listen? No. I've done it before without smiling, but the song is a great pick-me-up for various reasons. Meh, I can keep myself emotionless and apathetic until I need to turn that mode off and apparently I've made friends really pissed at me before(more like worried but meh).

SWEET CELESTIA!!!!

At first, I was all like "Psh, that's gonna be easy", and then I totally lost it at 0:13. :P

Yes... 13 seconds until my overwhelming happiness exploded from my heart! :lol:

The only pony (or donkey) I know that could stand not smiling is Cranky!

I actually did it.

Legitly.

I don't know how...I was eating ham at the time...maybe thats the reason because I was singing frowning with ham in my mouth?

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.