Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ugliest pony?

My little pwny

All right guys, let's be honest, Ponies are awesome right? Why else would you be here? We all love 'dem ponies, but frankly, not all ponies are created equal. So I ask, who is the ugliest pony? Try to post canon ponies and not OC. The image must be in the normal animation (no .MOV ponies for example).

Here's my pick.

Posted Image

He's so freaking ugly.... not only is he one of the most dislike characters, he just looks straight up hideous.

Edit: due to people almost losing their dinner (lol), I added a spoiler to the pic so future lurkers won't barf :)

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 10

I literally bursted out laughing seeing this xD

Most people would agree that either Snips or Snails are the ugliest ponies. Especially Snips, who desperately needs to have his eyebrows shaved.

• Brohoof 1

Aw, Snips is a pony just like anypony else. Doesn't he deserve everyone's love and tolerance just like every other pony?... even if he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a beauty pageant? :P

• Brohoof 5

Can't really hate on ponies, but I don't think Twist is appealing either as the others mentioned. But hey, they could look better in the future. Posted Image

• Brohoof 12

@@My little pwny, That picture.... Why... Why would you........

post-1882-0-99264700-1344920990_thumb.jpg

I was going to try to think this question through, but then I saw that image in your post. Yeah, that is gross. I almost lost my dinner. I think I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep tonight.

Wet mane Snips.... No. Just... NO!

• Brohoof 2

Can't really hate on ponies, but I don't think Twist is appealing either as the others mentioned. But hey, they could look better in the future.

I always liked Twist. I think nerds are cute! :P

She'd definitely grow up to be one of those bookworm knockouts in my opinion. :D

• Brohoof 3

Can't really hate on ponies, but I don't think Twist is appealing either as the others mentioned. But hey, they could look better in the future. Posted Image

I was going to vote for Twist but in that picture she's not looking bad.. not bad at all. Hope her voice matures too.
  • Brohoof 2

i just don't like these 2 ponies. what are their names??? i don't even know!!! can any pony tell me what there names are?Posted Image

Edited by Luna317

Really? No one has mentioned this pony yet? Well good because I get to be the first to do so. *ahem*

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE SOOOOO UGLY like omg puke in my mouth gross.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 4

Guys go easy on Snips and Snails.

I think there parents are blood relatives.

The sad remnants of the inbreeding driven area of pre-colonial equestria has made a few poor ponies short a chromosome.

It's not their fault. We shouldn't be cruel to then.

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image

I don't consider Mr. Cake to be an ugly pony, but he's really weird looking, he looks like a friggin' camel to me, but I must say that I consider his wife Mrs. Cake to be really ugly, I dunno she doesn't appeal to me, she looks like she was bald.

but I do agree that Snips and Snails are the ugliest of the show, being Snips the ultimate ugliest pony of all.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

EWW. UNSEE, UNSEE, UNSEEEEEEE!!!!

That is just downright revolting. Snips and Snails are just the worst ponies.

They really are, I hope they stay as nothing more than background ponies from now on.

Especially if trixie does make a come back in Season 3.

• Brohoof 1

All right guys, let's be honest, Ponies are awesome right? Why else would you be here? We all love 'dem ponies, but frankly, not all ponies are created equal. So I ask, who is the ugliest pony? Try to post canon ponies and not OC. The image must be in the normal animation (no .MOV ponies for example).

Here's my pick.

Posted Image

He's so freaking ugly.... not only is he one of the most dislike characters, he just looks straight up hideous.

Edit: due to people almost losing their dinner (lol), I added a spoiler to the pic so future lurkers won't barf :)

DEAR LORD WHAT HAS BEEN PUT UPON MY EYES

I think twist is the ugliest, I mean cmon she also sounds like one of those nerd sterotypes o_o

DEAR LORD WHAT HAS BEEN PUT UPON MY EYES

I think twist is the ugliest, I mean cmon she also sounds like one of those nerd sterotypes o_o

look at the post earlier in this thread where it shows a picture of twist. i find that picture a lot more appealing to look at than her child version ahha

i just don't like these 2 ponies. what are their names??? i don't even know!!! can any pony tell me what there names are?Posted Image

I believe those two are Cloud Chaser and Flitter. I've seen some... interesting things concerning them on Tumblr.

There's a hick pony that I can't find an image of, but he's from Sweet and Elite and talks to Rarity in Canterlot. I think he'd be high on the list.

• Brohoof 2