Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not Friends of Trixie Association

Twiliscael

200% LEGIT, JUST PUT YOUR CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IN THE SPACE BELOW!

People are saying Trixie is evil, she should be shunned, or that she needs an army of followers to take over the world... but how about some friends? Does no one want to be a true friend to a sad and lonely pony? Yup, no- likes her. She's a stuck up bitch of a mare.

Posted Image

LOOK AT HER AND LAUGH, MY FRIENDS!

Be an enemy to a lonely Trixie today... with Trixie's gift of just 24 bits a month (psssst, we're stealing it from her debit card) , you too can hate Trixie!

.Won't you be a friend of the little stuck up bitch who calls herself a mare? NO, YOU WON'T. Join the Not Friends of Trixie Association, and show Trixie what it really means to love and tolerate. :D

Call now, and you'll get a wonderful new signature that you can show all your new friends! if enough people call, we'll call a hit-man and order pizza!

post-2958-0-40399700-1345136585.png

Edited by Twilie'Zorah
  • Brohoof 2

HERESY!

Pick a hole, or Trixie will make give you a new one!

Posted Image

Trixie doesn't scare me! YOU DON'T SCARE ME EITHER! Trixie's reign of popularity and love ends today! (Or tomorrow...)

this thread had the opposite effect it was going for

i normally would join this thread due to the fact that i do not care for Trixie

sadly this thread would have its followers mention her more then they would want to in order to stay on topic

so basically this thread is a lost cause

but i wont lie when i say i want to take my sword, SHOVE IT DOWN HER WHINY THROAT, AND RIP HER IN HALF!!!

so come on at me Trixie fans, im ready, BRING IT ON!!!

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

this thread had the opposite effect it was going for

i normally would join this thread due to the fact that i do not care for Trixie

sadly this thread would have its followers mention her more then they would want to in order to stay on topic

so basically this thread is a lost cause

but i wont lie when i say i want to take my sword, SHOVE IT DOWN HER WHINY THROAT, AND RIP HER IN HALF!!!

so come on at me Trixie fans, im ready, BRING IT ON!!!

Are you being serious or are you a troll? I'm not entirely sure anymore, as I recently encountered someone quite seriously saying that he wanted Trixie to be rape-murdered.

If you're trolling, you're not very good at it. If you're legitimately hating and you think that she should die, then please explain to me how you can reconcile that with the Brony motto of "Love and Tolerance".

Have a nice day B).

• Brohoof 2

Yes! I would use that sig if it I didn't have to remove my current (Crappy) one.

Trixie you're just to mean.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

I don't like Trixie, but...

No :(

Ohmegawd your new avatar is so cute D;

I don't like Trixie. At all. And I will always be baffled why she has so many fans.

But.

I'm not about to join the equivalent of a hate group against her.

How could you do this to a poor little pony who made one poor mistale in her life.

:blush: She can change of she tries hard enough.

Edited by Dasher

I don't like how Trixie has so many fans, she's extremely overrated, and seeing as how she told lies and was so stuck-up, she deserves no fans. But this, this, no.

THE FIRES OF HELL HAVE NO FURY LIKE TRIXIE'S!

Nah jk, but I'm pretty sure this is just a troll thread guiz.

No, I would NEVER make a troll thread in the Forum Lounge.

I don't actually like Trixie or anything, this is 200% serious.

I dislike the way she acts, but no sentient being deserves to be treated this way.

I can relate, and I understand how she feels.

I reject your proposition.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

I'm tellin' ya. One of these days this thread oughta be locked and Twiliscael will get some WPs [/trololo]

Edit: Wait, the dude was serious? Now I SERIOUSLY hopethe OP gets his just desserts

Edited by Psyche Clops

I'm tellin' ya. One of these days this thread oughta be locked and Twiliscael will get some WPs [/trololo]

Ban him! 

Burn him!

Crush him!

Why resurrect this long dead thread?  Sure, the universe can see once more the despicable, beauty-hating evil that is Trixiehate, but you do so by allowing Trixiehate to poison the minds of young children.  The Trixie reeducation centers have been working hard to indoctrinate help students independently arrive at the conclusion that Trixie is best pony.  Why would you jeopardize the success of these efforts?

• Brohoof 1