Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

D & D thread

Zalgo

I don't know if anypony else is into dungeons and dragons, but over the past couple of years, I've gotten into it. Here you can discuss and post campaigns you made, characters, custom monsters, d & d plots for campaigns and just about anything related to D & D! (which includes all versions of the pencil and paper, video games, books, movies, and other media)

So I just started working on a campaign today (I like being the DM btw) I need some ideas... But here's the general summary (extremely brief version): You have to go to the elemental chaos to get to the abyss, fight your way through to demogorgon (the prince of demons) and then slay him and his exarchs. The player will beasicly spend the entire campaign in the elemental chaos and will most likely be a high level before confronting demogorgon. But... Who said the campaign is done there???? You can't expect that once you kill the prince of demons that the other demon princes won't try to take his throne... So you have one hell of an ending. (I will make it so this impossible task is possible)

Edited by toothlessbrony

Interesting. I have only forayed into GURPS myself, but never seriously. I did play D&D once, though (involving in some really nasty punishments by the DM). It seems that this would be rather fun. I think I'll try and follow this thread...

Some friends of mine roped me into a game of D&D once. It was enjoyable enough, but I think I enjoyed it mostly because the DM and other players were all being silly and lighthearted about the whole thing. I don't think I'd be able to take a serious campaign ... seriously.

(I was in a party with two chaotic evil characters, while I was, myself a hypocritical lawful good Human Male Fighter that constantly got in the way of their evil deeds in idiotic ways)

(I was in a party with two chaotic evil characters, while I was, myself a hypocritical lawful good Human Male Fighter that constantly got in the way of their evil deeds in idiotic ways)

Lol

• 5 years later...

I've never played a pen and paper game before but I want to, how did the campaign go?  I'm kinda tempted to try getting a group I attend to try playing but there's not enough people.  The lady that deals with the group wants to get some new games for the group and this might be my chance to suggest a few things that seem interesting.  It's a mental health group and it might be interesting to see the others try something new(myself included!).

• Brohoof 1