Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I hate you because

Bbplsloveme

Fine. I'll go there soon. Just make another one of Vinyl Blade and I for me, ok?

And Doctor, I hate you because I cants see what your avvie says.

I sense this as a request? :huh:

I hate you because you're making more confusing this situation I have with Nightfall for still being above me which doesn't make any logical sense at all.

• Brohoof 1

I sense this as a request? :huh:

I hate you because you're making more confusing this situation I have with Nightfall for still being above me which doesn't make any logical sense at all.

Uh, yeah! Otherwise, I wouldn't have said it! And try to keep Vinyl Blade from knowing about it until it's done... so PMs maybe?

And I hate you because I can't find any of your art threads, if they exist, that are recent under Pony Art, Fan Art. :(

I hate you because you reminded me of "Call me maybe" which I like ;) and I also hate you because you don't know that my threads are already forgotten ;_; (go to page 2 then!)

Edited by Motion Spark

I hate you because you reminded me of "Call me maybe" which I like ;) and I also hate you because you don't know that my threads are already forgotten ;_; (go to page 2 then!)

That was the point... But I like Capital Kings' remix of tobyMac's Me Without You better.

I hate you for not telling me that.