Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Garrys Mod (GMOD) Pony Pictures

ParsoOfEquestria

Is there any Gmodders here? If so, post your pony Gmod pictures here as long as there is no "compromising positions". in all honesty I find posing ponies hard on Garry's Mod (they just keep colliding with themselves). Anyway, here is my personal favourite one

post-7223-0-82403900-1345364465_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Its alot easier to pose model ponies using the Standing Pose tool. The only problem with that, is they end up halfway underground. Altho' the alicorn models seem unaffected by this glitch. I haven't tried using it on Spaike or Gilda yet.

• 1 month later...

I've got a few I've made, like this one with Twilight experiencing being in space.

Posted Image

Here's one with Derpy delivering something to Trogdor.

Posted Image

Here's one with Twilight jumping away from an explosion. Basically, the joke with the two Twilight ones was how lame the "Adventures of Twilight" were in my April Fools video compared to the title cards.

Posted Image

And finally, here's one with Rainbow Dash chilling with Strong Bad, The Cheat and Gordon Freeman.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Nutt
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

I got a little bored recently and made this.

BaAbDP9.pngIf anyone wants to know what map I used, it's gm_freecountry. I would have used a more pony themed map if someone would have made a Lappy 486 prop (or one of any of Strong Bad's computers really)

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

• 7 months later...